B BORAT! EGO Zealot Joined Nov 9, 2008 Messages 1,843 Mar 18, 2009 #1 hey guys i decided to switch to the DOD:S division and i just wanted to let you guys know
N Nutshot Poster Joined Jul 7, 2008 Messages 100 Mar 18, 2009 #2 Hey welcome to DoD i love Borat, Very Nice
S /SLi\ Time EGO Addict Joined Nov 1, 2008 Messages 1,187 Mar 18, 2009 #3 Aha nice one Borat! Welcome!
Y Yebizzle Thread Thumper Joined Oct 22, 2008 Messages 1,146 Mar 18, 2009 #4 Very nice! How much?! Welcome brutherman
V VizierKane EGO Zealot Joined Feb 6, 2009 Messages 1,932 Mar 19, 2009 #5 hahah nice quote!.. welcome!
H Hooftrot Poster Joined Feb 8, 2009 Messages 100 Mar 19, 2009 #6 welcome! hope to see you in donner.... again
BraveLittleToaster Active Member Joined Mar 16, 2009 Messages 358 Mar 19, 2009 #7 Hey borat...I'm sure I'll see you on there...Killing me more LOL. No seriously, see you around man. Nice to have you on DOD:S
Hey borat...I'm sure I'll see you on there...Killing me more LOL. No seriously, see you around man. Nice to have you on DOD:S
WeaponX Forum Fiend Joined Aug 17, 2008 Messages 723 Mar 19, 2009 #8 well...you made the right choice...
SoNotIsaac EGO Zealot Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 1,937 Mar 19, 2009 #9 GLAD TO HEAR! hope to see ya around in the servers