How hard INS is to you?

HOw hard is INS to you?


  • Total voters
    50
  • Poll closed .
I had a harder time in crysis than i do in INS. INS had a much steeper learning curve but once i fell into the grove im 10 times better than i ever was in Crysis.
 
It is indeed hell for me. I played it once, and then had a heart attack. :P

Too used to Other games - Crosshairs.
 
I used to think it was hard. You just need practice that's all :p

What PB said as far as understanding the game etc.

Still, the reason I play is I find it more challenging than other games. Teamwork is required and coordinating two squads isn't easy. That's why I like it.
 
For me it depends. Often I find it easy to play. BUT! if i'm having a bad day...lord knows it's hard.
 
Along the lines of easy. Teamwork is required, which can make it hard sometimes. But thats what makes it so fun. But to echo Hammer, If im having an off-day... its hard.
 
Easy

- Once you know the mechanics it's not that hard.

1 shot 1 kill always might be fun ? :p
 
Great Poll!!! :) Easy game for me. :) Seems like everytime I play I dont even really try hard and I am always at the top of the score board.
 
Easy to moderate. Most of the time, I have my team doing all the work :P Justkidding :D
 
For me it depends. Often I find it easy to play. BUT! if i'm having a bad day...lord knows it's hard.

ya same here. on some rounds i do really good and others i do really bad. like one round i had a score of over 100 (and thats good for me) and then the next round i only got like 40. it also depends on what map i play too.
 
I find that the gameplay is made or broken by the team. When you have a team that works as one unit and follows orders well, it's cake. When you have a bunch of pubbers that are all doing their OFP and like going lone ranger, it's impossible to get anywhere.
 
I find that the gameplay is made or broken by the team. When you have a team that works as one unit and follows orders well, it's cake. When you have a bunch of pubbers that are all doing their OFP and like going lone ranger, it's impossible to get anywhere.


ya thats true, teamwork is required to win. if u dont use it, it will be very difficult to win. thats another reason i like this game, you have to actually think instead of gernade spamming and pointless crap like i see alot on BF2 and other 1st person shooters. dont get me wrong i like to play BF2 but teamwork is hardly ever used.
 
For a few months, I was terrible at the game...I found it quite difficult. Nowadays I would easy/moderate, depending on how awake I am. :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top