How hard INS is to you?

HOw hard is INS to you?


  • Total voters
    50
  • Poll closed .
Well it's no walk in the park that's for sure.. I'm just thankful im not killing my team mates so much now... Just takes a little getting used to, awesome team work capabilities.
 
Just regular old hard. I just started and don't get to play much. Not knowing the maps is a killer.

Dust2 is easy. I know the map from my CZ days.

Also I'm not used to the movement, its very different from any source game I've played.
 
Usually I find it pretty easy. I'm usually not really thinking that much I just do. But some days I'll just have someone on the other team that's giving me crap or I just am not in the groove.
 
Pretty Hard, as I've only just started.
But I single capped Bravo with a shotgun XD
like 8 campers. BOOM gone
 
Thats what she said... HAYOOHH!!

Hah! INS isn't all that hard, just takes a little team work and communication with a side of RPG<-(That's where I come in):w00t::laugh:
 
The difficulty depends on what class do you get.For marines personally for me difficult is playing with the average m4 one the second hand with sergant m4's its really easy to play
 
Back
Top