Accepted by the ARMY

Don't get shot... and try to get home in one piece ;) Good luck out there...

Tell us if it's anything like Insurgency!
 
remember, there are no respawns in real life!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsQFYceNZS8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsQFYceNZS8[/ame]
 
Good luck

good luck man and stay safe.... And even though I don't know you personally I'm proud of you anybody willing
to fight for there country is a great person in my book!!!!!
 
Well your going to Benning so I guess your going to be a 11 series which is infantry good luck man. I was too in the infantry for 14 yrs. my hart goes out to you battle buddy! I Hope and pray that you never do the things that our Ranger buddy's and I had go through. I salute you battle buddy I just hope that you make the most out of it and have fun at the same time. Plus you will make some friends for life!!
 
Well I have been accepted into the U.S Army and are going for training at FT.Binning, GA that's like 30min away from my house so that's whats up so ill be active in game a on forums so wish me good luck!!!

well i am stationed there at the moment, and make sure you drink lots of water it gets very hot and humid down here like u already know :)
and good luck with you! :)

never know i might be watching you at your graduation :P

Good Luck.....try to get in good with night watch.....COED TRAINING...........GOTTA LOVE IT......LoL:D:D:D:D:D:D

Fort Benning is all male base lol :(

oh your lucky, I tried yesterday to enlist but they won't take me :(

telling them you want to kill ppl isnt the best way, JK, :P well go someone else they might let you join :)

remember, there are no respawns in real life!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsQFYceNZS8

lol, wow RAGE QUIT for the lose lol. XD
he needs some mental help TBH XD
 
Good luck to you :thumbup: and thank you for your service to your country, you have my respect and I will keep your safety in my thoughts and prayers.

well i am stationed there at the moment, and make sure you drink lots of water it gets very hot and humid down here like u already know :)
and good luck with you! :)

You think Benning is bad? I was telling somebody yesterday that summer is one of the time I am glad to spend in US instead of SA. It was 44 degrees (thats 112 degrees to you fahrenheit users :P) in Cape Town (where I served when I was active duty and where my reserve unit is based out of) yesterday.
 
U.S. Army for the win (FTW). Best of luck out there I know at least 10-15 soldiers where I live.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top