N Naku_vamp EGO Zealot Joined Mar 11, 2010 Messages 1,492 Mar 18, 2010 #181 i used to be addicted to it XD but tf2 stole me from it now i rarely play it
T The_Don I made one post Joined Oct 23, 2009 Messages 26 Mar 18, 2010 #182 I abstained b/c I used to play from 06-08 but pretty much havent played more than the occasional round since.
I abstained b/c I used to play from 06-08 but pretty much havent played more than the occasional round since.
S Sike Active Member Joined Oct 15, 2009 Messages 285 Mar 19, 2010 #183 play and im 21...haha and love to drink :thumbup:
M masterkennyG Famous Joined Feb 27, 2009 Messages 516 Mar 19, 2010 #184 S1ke said: play and im 21...haha and love to drink :thumbup: Click to expand... umm.. not the best thing to say on edgegamers....
S1ke said: play and im 21...haha and love to drink :thumbup: Click to expand... umm.. not the best thing to say on edgegamers....
H Hybrid Theory I made one post Joined Jun 20, 2009 Messages 24 Mar 19, 2010 #185 I Played CounterStrike Since 99' , im 18
C Cyclone Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 16, 2008 Messages 3,769 Mar 19, 2010 #186 Been playing CS 1.6 then Source at 10. Im 13 now. 3 years
V-FIN Forum Fiend Joined Jun 3, 2009 Messages 653 Mar 19, 2010 #187 Yea, I'm playing css. 16-years old old.
B bizXn Active Member Joined Oct 21, 2009 Messages 339 Mar 19, 2010 #188 God I love Counter Strike, 8- 13 yes I am pretty young.
L Lehsyrus Active Member Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 255 Mar 20, 2010 #189 I started playing Counter-Strike when it was first officially released (CS 1.0) right after the beta. I remember those days, all i played was CS and Meat Gone Bad hahaha. Good Times.
I started playing Counter-Strike when it was first officially released (CS 1.0) right after the beta. I remember those days, all i played was CS and Meat Gone Bad hahaha. Good Times.
1 126scout Poster Joined Dec 28, 2009 Messages 116 Mar 20, 2010 #190 I play CSS, used to play back in the 1.6 days also, I'm 17 may 3rd grin
taylorFrost Poster Joined Jul 17, 2009 Messages 157 Mar 20, 2010 #191 I play quite frequently. I am 16.
nobilis I made one post Joined Apr 11, 2010 Messages 19 Apr 13, 2010 #194 I play more CS 1.6 than CSS
B BvB EGO Zealot Joined Dec 25, 2009 Messages 1,993 Apr 14, 2010 #195 I play it at every chance I get :] 15
P PsYChOkiLLa Rookie Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 39 May 4, 2010 #196 I used to play a lot.. more than 25
M MaLm Forum Fiend Joined Feb 25, 2010 Messages 623 May 4, 2010 #197 I play CS every day, im 16 now =)
P PIMP DADDY SMURF Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 8, 2009 Messages 2,855 May 4, 2010 #198 I play, but very very rarely... I'm more of a team based game player.
K Kryptonian EGO Zealot Joined Dec 30, 2009 Messages 1,925 May 4, 2010 #200 I'm 15 and I've been playing css for 2 years now and its still awesome, but soon it will die. :/