A Animal_Mother Forum Fiend Joined Mar 8, 2009 Messages 656 Mar 25, 2009 #21 this sounds so cool! but i suck at shoveling/knifing/punching. Eh sign me up. im on after 4 pm CST on weekdays and usually after 11 am weekends.
this sounds so cool! but i suck at shoveling/knifing/punching. Eh sign me up. im on after 4 pm CST on weekdays and usually after 11 am weekends.
T TAZ {CANADA} Famous Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 499 Mar 25, 2009 #22 I really like the idea of NOT knowing who is coming after you. I am getting goose bumps already. TAZ
M MacDj Thread Junky Joined Sep 27, 2007 Messages 904 Mar 25, 2009 #23 that would be a great even but the target and the assasin would have to playin alot right? cant just pick someone that plays like 4 hours a week. or am i wrong?
that would be a great even but the target and the assasin would have to playin alot right? cant just pick someone that plays like 4 hours a week. or am i wrong?
J Jimmeh Famous Joined Dec 6, 2008 Messages 511 Mar 26, 2009 #24 Sign me up! i'm on most weeknights and some times on weekends when I don't have work
T Techdre Famous Joined Sep 10, 2008 Messages 417 Mar 27, 2009 #25 Put me on the list I am on after 7PM PST
E eachdraidh Thread Junky Joined Apr 12, 2008 Messages 942 Mar 28, 2009 #26 I'm on pretty much all the time. Yes, I'd love to try this out.
A Allster EGO Addict Joined Mar 25, 2009 Messages 1,225 Mar 28, 2009 #27 Sign me up Im on 2-5 PM weekdays and a lot of the time on weekend nights (Pacific time btw)
A Angreifen EGO Zealot Joined Jul 8, 2006 Messages 1,676 Mar 29, 2009 #28 Sign ups closed. Setting up / sending Target list.