Server Juggling - Orange Maps Turrning off????

I say keep Kalt. The orange maps are popular right now but as i type this the KK server has 6 people in it, which is the most I've seen in a while. I dont know what happened but after a while no one went to the KK. this might happen with the orange maps. but kalt always has people in it so i say Kalt stays.
 
[quote1188670337=sugafree]
Dont matter wut we do, as long as baron plays there so i can shoot him down over and over again:D orange or kalt...dont matter lolz
[/quote1188670337]


lols, ditto, I'll play in someone's yard with a metal bar, as long as I can klonk baron on the head with it
 
I love the orange maps, but I swear if I do dod_fight_arena one more time I'm gonna go crazy.
 
10 guys sending in 10 bucks to the PO Box would keep the Orange map alive for 2 months...............
 
ok no prob with me saving the money is important to keep the really popular open understand and agree
 

Latest posts

Back
Top