Don't be like this scout.

Thereven

EGO Zealot
Joined
Feb 21, 2009
Messages
1,668
teamfortress2-medic-medkit.jpg


Ze anger! Why iz ze scout's head not exploding with ze force of my anger!?
 
Haha, that's pretty true. I hate when I need a health pack and am on fire and someone takes it when I could just heal them if I'm playing medic.
 
:D that's happend to wayyyyyy too many times, I can't think anything more annoying than that in TF
 
And spamming "Need a dispenser here!" to complete the scout trifecta of obnoxiousness. :glare:
 
Sometimes, when a medic isn't healing me and is only sticking to a Heavy, I give myself fall damage and then follow the medic around, wait for him to get near death, and then steal the med pack and taunt over his fried corpse.
 
Sometimes, when a medic isn't healing me and is only sticking to a Heavy, I give myself fall damage and then follow the medic around, wait for him to get near death, and then steal the med pack and taunt over his fried corpse.

LOL Ive done this as spy when medics dont heal me...dont get me wrong, there are some awsome medics out there and I would let them get the med kit instead of me.
 
If a medic doesn't heal me after I constantly spam "medic!" over voice commands and voice chat, I either: melee him till he notices
OR
just run to the nearest source of health

I find the meleeing funny xD
 
Sometimes, when a medic isn't healing me and is only sticking to a Heavy, I give myself fall damage and then follow the medic around, wait for him to get near death, and then steal the med pack and taunt over his fried corpse.


Any medic that won't heal/overheal his entire team deserves a fiery death and an obnoxious taunt.
 
I hate when people steal the medkit from me as well. If at all possible I WILL heal you. Im always switching off of a heavy or pyro and topping off everyone around me, as long as im not at uber or about to die.
 
happens.
to.
me.
all.
the.
time! >:(
except that i'm usually soldier, and a medic/pyro team come in and the pyro picks up the med kit while i'm running (usually on fire) with about 20 health.

its like wth dude, you have a medic! >:(
 
Sometimes, when a medic isn't healing me and is only sticking to a Heavy, I give myself fall damage and then follow the medic around, wait for him to get near death, and then steal the med pack and taunt over his fried corpse.

You guys need to be VERY careful with comments like this. Most admins would see this as a form of griefing as you are no longer contributing to the game at all and instead deciding to use your slot in the server to bother a specific player. There is no reason to attack a medic for his style of play as long as he is contributing to the team in some fashion. If you don't like their style then go medic yourself and play the way you'd like.
 
You guys need to be VERY careful with comments like this. Most admins would see this as a form of griefing as you are no longer contributing to the game at all and instead deciding to use your slot in the server to bother a specific player. There is no reason to attack a medic for his style of play as long as he is contributing to the team in some fashion. If you don't like their style then go medic yourself and play the way you'd like.

I mean I do it because I need health and the medic isn't healing me but when I grab health I take a drink of water and my hand comes back down onto G and not D. Completely accidental.
 
I had one health left and the medic in front of me had 149, and he took the medkit and i screamed...
 
I always leave the medpack for the medic, althought I admit there's been a couple times I've accidentally taken it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top