Don't be like this scout.

Happens all the time, AHH IM BURNING TO DEATH, teamate runs by with like 20 points of damage. Oh sweet a medpack! I die

Also great when im trying to build as a engineer and people keep stealing the ammo boxes when they have no use for them with almost full ammo, when I can just set up a dispenser and they can have infinite ammo.
 
Right on woodstock. I will got pretty far out of my way, if we are away from spawn, to keep a hurt teammate alive if at all possible, and i always do my best to put out people on fire. That said, no ones perfect and can be everywhere and do everything at once.
 
that is possibly the most irritating thing, especially if you then burn to death and the scout then dies because he has no medic. scout i know your IQ is low but please for the love of all that is tf2 let the medic have the health pack
 

Latest posts

Back
Top