Donner N.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

.:cake:.

EGO Zealot
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
1,641
Hello everyone,

Im glad to announce you that DONNER IS NUMBER 1 :)

WEEEEE :thumbup:

I'll let you see by yourself

 
cool...its been up there before...itll always go up and down...weve hit a high though i see...
 
Donner is great and I play there sometimes, mainly when I have lost to many point's in Kalt, seem,s to give me more points. See you around.
I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ
 
nice, no wonder it takes half an hour or longer to get to play some donner now lets get all the other servers ranks up
 
donner is a awesome map good too see it on the list "again" thats great see you in there boys :) if you not can find me i playing in the donner server ;) because i only play donner :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top