Rawwwwr Active Member Joined Dec 3, 2008 Messages 376 Mar 26, 2009 #1 Any of you guys play on xbox live? I play Left4Dead and Gears of War 2 mostly, add me XBL: Codezpecg
R Rovert Active Member Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 309 Mar 26, 2009 #2 This should be put in the Misc Game Discussion forum section
I (IO) SA Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 14, 2009 Messages 991 Mar 26, 2009 #4 Rovert said: This should be put in the Misc Game Discussion forum section Click to expand... Maybe he only wants to be XBL friends with eGO's DoD:S divison?
Rovert said: This should be put in the Misc Game Discussion forum section Click to expand... Maybe he only wants to be XBL friends with eGO's DoD:S divison?
K Kody Thread Junky Joined May 4, 2008 Messages 919 Mar 26, 2009 #6 http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=42575
Rawwwwr Active Member Joined Dec 3, 2008 Messages 376 Mar 27, 2009 #8 VizierKane is right, I do want to play with people I play DOD:S daily sorry if wrong forum