SOTW Discussion Thread

Avatar of the week takes the "Signature" out of "Signature of the week"
 
Mix things up a little bit, Sig Tutorial of the week. Let all the artists show how they work and what there though process is. Instead of voting on what sig looks the best we vote on which signature is the easiest to follow and is best for beginners to use.
 
Mix things up a little bit, Sig Tutorial of the week. Let all the artists show how they work and what there though process is. Instead of voting on what sig looks the best we vote on which signature is the easiest to follow and is best for beginners to use.

That would be a lot of work
 
That would be a lot of work

It could be a month long contest. Still having the normal week to week ones and then the tutorial contest would stretch all month giving people enough time to write it up and put it into a presentable fashion
 
Instead of a sotw tutorial why don't you start a thread in the artwork forum?

More people would see it.

We could put a link to it here in SOTW.
 
I thought the before and after had to do with stocks! People are using render, now it no different than any other SOTW.

:/ I will not participate.
 
I got a fun idea, we take a pre-made signature, and have people try and reproduce it the best than can. maybe we can supply the render or stock used. I would be willing to make an easy one if need be.


Edit: just realized theres a theme suggestion thread. >:D oops
 
im in the process of moving and i cant really use the computer much


so i probably wont be submitting a sig this week and possibly next week


once were in the new place ill be back though
 
For the freestyle I will be making one with 3DS Max and photoshop on the theme "Game Over"
 
I got a fun idea, we take a pre-made signature, and have people try and reproduce it the best than can. maybe we can supply the render or stock used. I would be willing to make an easy one if need be.


Edit: just realized theres a theme suggestion thread. >:D oops

I personally loved yours :)
 
Well guys, this week I'll be running things. Lets see what you guys can do all using the same images
 
Well guys, this week I'll be running things. Lets see what you guys can do all using the same images

I'm hoping that you can attend to SOTW #71

And I'm looking foward to see myself too what kind of signatures people are able to make when everyone is using the same render/stock. This should be interesting!
 
I thought it would be cool to see what everyone made if they all had the same image

Good luck guys!
 
Good job to everyone working with the same stock/render, and even some people did BOTH! Fantastic!
 
Nice signatures at SOTW #72 guys, keep it up..

I'm propably going to take a little break from SOTW competition so keep those sigs coming!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top