ingame behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ

EGO Zealot
Legacy Members
Joined
Aug 29, 2008
Messages
1,907
I would just like to remind eg's and ego's that although other players can't read admin chat they can see what we do when playing, so if you feel like doing some of the things we tell the other players not to do you are underming your position as admin and will make it much harder to control the game when you have to confront a player who has witnessed your lack of self control.

I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ
 
AMEN i hope this didnt actually happen in our servers by one of our admins. with power comes responsibilty. i would like to remind those who may think they can get away with stuff cause their eg or ego. well there is such thing as getting demoted. yes i mean going all the way back to an e and starting over and trust me our DL and Advisors will most definetly be more carefull about promoting you.
 
I agree with Michael, you have to keep your position of power and authority if you expect to maintain control over any server. Hopefully if this does happen in our servers it won't continue because I think anyone hates to see that.
 
It has been pointed out many times. Our administrators are held to a higher standard. Administration is not a privilege. It is a responsibility.

As administrators we are expected to keep the servers friendly with a minimum of disruption and disrespect. The best way to accomplish this is through leadership. The best form of leadership is through example.
 
Last edited:
Keep in mind being "new " as admin is not an excuse , i know alotta new admins , and yes you have more things you can do , but this doesnt mean you HAVE to do them , Admin abuse is a crime :)
 
It has been pointed out many times. Our administrators are held to a higher standard. Administration is not a privilege. It is a responsibility.

As administrators we are expected to keep the servers friendly with a minimum of disruption and disrespect. The best way to accomplish this is through leadership. The best form of leadership is through example.

Quite well put Quaffer, and dually as agreeable.
 
I think this is a great point. For example the other night I was on a server and watched two admins using admin talk to all players to have their own little conversation. In that situation I felt that they were essentially "spamming". ADMIN all talk is for important information not about your own little conquests. When we see that bright green type come up on the screen we think it is important. Lets not cry wolf.
 
Aww, I wanted to respond with "AMEN" first thing, but Runnin stole that. Anyhow, I am 100% in agreement. With privileges come responsibility. Let's set good examples for everyone. Go go eGO!!!
 
it does happen and when they know they are doing wrong as long as they dont get cought they think they can do it. so i say, shame on any1 who does, and congrats on the everyone that doesn't! :)
my opinion TBH :)
 
Question: is the admin chat recorded in a log the same as all other chat and if so, would that not be the proof of any misdeeds?

I totally agree that with increased power comes increased responsibility and that all admins should be held to a higher standard.

R/GBC
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top