Don't know if this is the right place for it. Admins feel free to remove it.
As being a member of a great organization with great people like Edgegamers I think that I need to explain why I have been away from games this last month. The reason is that I own a store with 2 other partners and one of them have left the partnership, increasing my labour hours per week and cutting my free time in half of what it was before, now I have to work 10 hours every day, 6 days by week.
I play here for more than 2 years and a member for 4 months, actually I only play DOD here. I'm sorry for being "AFK" for so long and I will try to normalize my life this month and spend more time killing and being killed by you.
Sorry for any english mistake!(english is not my natural language)
Thank you,
As being a member of a great organization with great people like Edgegamers I think that I need to explain why I have been away from games this last month. The reason is that I own a store with 2 other partners and one of them have left the partnership, increasing my labour hours per week and cutting my free time in half of what it was before, now I have to work 10 hours every day, 6 days by week.
I play here for more than 2 years and a member for 4 months, actually I only play DOD here. I'm sorry for being "AFK" for so long and I will try to normalize my life this month and spend more time killing and being killed by you.
Sorry for any english mistake!(english is not my natural language)
Thank you,



















