Hello guys, im in need of some assistance. recently a friend of mine bough TF2 and gave me a trial pass for 3 days. Well the 3 days are over, but now steam does not want o open any of my other games, DoD:S and L4D.
I checked out the Steam page, but some of the tips that they give there did not worked at all and now I'm gonna miss the DoD:S Admin Abuse because of Steam.
Please if anyone can help me anyway they can, do so ASAP. I will be forever great full and will give you all a virtual cookie.
I checked out the Steam page, but some of the tips that they give there did not worked at all and now I'm gonna miss the DoD:S Admin Abuse because of Steam.
Please if anyone can help me anyway they can, do so ASAP. I will be forever great full and will give you all a virtual cookie.










