Vote for valve! Click link, press "Valve" and submit

Voted.

Valve is the best devs EVER, they actually give us content after the game has been released instead of just patching things.
 
You know this is going to come down to an epic battle between between any combination of Valve, Rockstar, and Nintendo. Nintendo will probably be in there, spurred by all the console junkies and loyalists. Computer nerds like us will probably divide and choose between Valve and Rockstar, and in that event I'd have to say Valve probably would win. So yeah, I'm calling Valve vs. Nintendo for the final round. No idea who'd win that one though, I haven't viewed any numbers on the previous round polls (practically cheating if I did that), but it could easily go both ways. It's a poll online, so obviously more computer folk will see it, but nintendo is a hugely larger company than Valve, having released hundreds more titles and etc.
 
Valve is actually loosing right now, I think. We need to vote harder!
 
Valve indeed.

2955-2938, Turbine's favor. Just a couple more votes people!

BTW, anyone seen Unskippable and/or Zero Punctuation? They're awesome and if you haven't, do so on the same site (The Escapist) under videos.
 
Last edited:
Valve hasn't made a good game since they started doing those episode things. They do have a nice engine/content pipeline though.
 
Valve is the greatest. But how did Blizzard lose to anything (but Valve)? Same with Infinity Ward?

Rigged.
 
Turbine is somehow maintaining the same very slim margin over Valve. Never more than 40 votes from what I've seen, but never less than 20. COME ON PEOPLE! DON'T LET VALVE DOWN!
 
Valve indeed.

2955-2938, Turbine's favor. Just a couple more votes people!

BTW, anyone seen Unskippable and/or Zero Punctuation? They're awesome and if you haven't, do so on the same site (The Escapist) under videos.

I love Zero Punctuation and I watch them every Wednesday. In fact, that's really all I use The Escapist for. Time to vote for Valve.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top