- Joined
- Mar 6, 2008
- Messages
- 1,845
Ok, so I hope someone can help me. Ive already looked around steam forums and on the game developer's website... No answers from anyone.
What is happening is this: Ill open up Empire Total war and begin playing. I can play for about 10 minutes and then my computer just turns off all together. Ive updated all of my drivers for my video card, mobo, BIOS, and none of this has helped. Ive turned down all the settings to low and turned off all graphical filtering options. The developer's website said something about Nvidia gpu issues and gave an alternative. This did not work, and now Im lost...
Hope someone can help, because this game looks pretty sweet!
Forgot to add my computer specs:
Intel Centrino Duo 1.8 ghz processor
3 gb corsair ram for gaming ( dont remember exact model, it came with the notebook)
nvidia 8800gts
I have a cooling mat and the laptop is well ventilated
250gb hd
What is happening is this: Ill open up Empire Total war and begin playing. I can play for about 10 minutes and then my computer just turns off all together. Ive updated all of my drivers for my video card, mobo, BIOS, and none of this has helped. Ive turned down all the settings to low and turned off all graphical filtering options. The developer's website said something about Nvidia gpu issues and gave an alternative. This did not work, and now Im lost...
Hope someone can help, because this game looks pretty sweet!
Forgot to add my computer specs:
Intel Centrino Duo 1.8 ghz processor
3 gb corsair ram for gaming ( dont remember exact model, it came with the notebook)
nvidia 8800gts
I have a cooling mat and the laptop is well ventilated
250gb hd
Last edited:













