Post Your Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
p318228567-4.jpg


@ Nationals

Nationals2010West.jpg


Other fun car.

p254065273-4.jpg
 
Last edited:


^Unlike 80% of the kids in here that post cars that aren't their own, and probably don't even have their license, I do believe that to be your whip.

And DAMN. that is one nice STI, just, type right.

Beautiful cars, with an exhaust system they just sound unbelievably sexy/beastly.

ALSO.

Wish I could afford a Cadillac o.O

Anyways, I have a black Nissan Skyline GT-R R34

Don't have any pictures of it atm, so here's one I found on Google that looks identical to the one I have:
GT-R.jpg


Only difference is mine has a white pinstripe from just in front of the front wheel wells, starting at the bottom of the bumper, going all the way to the back and stopping at the edge of the tail lights. >.>

Had it since I was 17, so got it in 2006. ^^


^There are many, MANY reasons that lead me to believe you are not being truthful about owning that car. Some were already mentioned by another member, but yeah.

-Coming from a Nissan motorhead.



ANDDD a pic of my car from late september.. Birthday is Dec 10th, so, cosmetic and stereo mods are coming real soon. until then, this beautiful picture does it justice.

2qjhf6w.jpg


03' infiniti I35 sport/cold weather package (Spoiler was removed, I don't like it on the I series, looked better on my G sedans in the past.. maybe an aftermarket sleek little lip spoiler will come, but i donno.)
 
Last edited:
Nice rides.
My life sucks right now as my right foot is in a cast which means I can't drive. Will be like that for at least 4 weeks.
 
From no tints to this.
156627_138932492829957_100001396201837_239326_2298496_n.jpg

Back windows weren't done yet so it's basically pitch black now.
 
From no tints to this.


Really nice. 15's or 10's? My first two cars had 20% And even that was really dark, but that looks darker than 20.


Looks really good. I'm thinking since my I35 is cream interior Ima go darker, like 15% or something. Cops can be annoying with it around here, but in 4 years I've only gotten 1 ticket for it

I usually ride with a window half open because I smoke like a chimney. :P
 
Really nice. 15's or 10's? My first two cars had 20% And even that was really dark, but that looks darker than 20.


Looks really good. I'm thinking since my I35 is cream interior Ima go darker, like 15% or something. Cops can be annoying with it around here, but in 4 years I've only gotten 1 ticket for it

I usually ride with a window half open because I smoke like a chimney. :P

Limo's and I love them. Tomorrow I'll be able to roll down the windows and I'll be driving with them halfway down. I love the look where you can see straight through the car and still cant see the driver cause the other half is pitch black :)



Tinted windows look badass on your car.
What model is that?

2010 STi SE
 
My new 2011 lancer, yay.

The day I got it,
IMG_20101228_123954.jpg

After the tint job.
IMG_20101229_163047.jpg

(Yes I still have my truck which is parked next to it.)

Needs: rear spoiler and air intake for now.
 
My bro got a 2005 Mustang that looks really nice. (Sorry for not uploading some pictures now. I feel to lazy :/) Also, my other bro got a 2010 Corolla.
 
I drive a '02 mazda protege 2.0es. Very fun drive ! Also, where do you guys, owners of olders gens of evo's, bought yours? I'd really like to buy one for my next car but here where I live (Canada) there seem to be none for sale, only recent ones :( and I really like old ones better lol :)
 
My new 2011 lancer, yay.

The day I got it,
IMG_20101228_123954.jpg

After the tint job.
IMG_20101229_163047.jpg

(Yes I still have my truck which is parked next to it.)

Needs: rear spoiler and air intake for now.

love it. Nice ride. I see that the tints are significantly dark as well, love that too. :)
 
Last edited:
4gspso.jpg


Wish the picture came about a bit clearer but it was off my droid2. Anyway

I like pics, especially of my car in like, dark, "ghetto", dilapidated environments. This was taken on a very strange dead end road in Queens, NYC. A few years in total spent in this particular area, and I never noticed this place. The road ended soon after you got on it, with notable signs of stuff just built over it, or abandoned. old stop signs and such still up that no longer serve a purpose, etc. i love this pic so I figured I'd post it. :)
 
Last edited:
A few of the goods ;)

First car 96' 4.6 GT (back in NY)


Current car 06' SRT 300c (new home NC)


A few toys :D

71' GTO 4spd



73' Z/28 Camaro PS. 355 SB Roller Motor + 125 Shot Nitrous.





Pop's chopper. No idea what it is lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top