![]()
I take this baby to school every morning chicks digg it....




03 Mitsubishi Evolution VIII - You can see pics in my sig.
The car has lots of modifications (all bolt ons, supporting mods, suspension, clutch, stock turbo still)
I only got a few pics but heres a couple when I first got it before I changed wheels(crappy blackberry camera phone)
![]()
![]()
![]()
What year is that Charger Adam? I love Chargers especially the almighty SRT8

Wish I could afford a Cadillac
Anyways, I have a black Nissan Skyline GT-R R34
Don't have any pictures of it atm, so here's one I found on Google that looks identical to the one I have:
![]()
Only difference is mine has a white pinstripe from just in front of the front wheel wells, starting at the bottom of the bumper, going all the way to the back and stopping at the edge of the tail lights. >.>
Had it since I was 17, so got it in 2006. ^^
I don't wanna brag or anything...but yeah...Thats my wife right there...
![]()


this would be my car and yes that is my house behind it. My real name is Bruce Wayne
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here's my black 2010 Ford Fusion, V6 Manual, black interior as well. Also, a shot of the dashboard going 110mph.