Post Your Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
space-shuttle-atlantis-sts-27-in-1972-ga.jpg




I take this baby to school every morning chicks digg it....

Jk I don't own a ride yet gotta get my license xD
 
Last edited:
Finally got around to getting some pics uploaded. Here's the rest of my toys, some of them don't belong to me persay, but they are at my house :P


1969 Chevy Camaro, 1973 Chevy II Nova and my 2008 Dodge Charger. This was right before a car show, so they are all shiny and clean.


My parent's 2008 Ford F250 Powerstroke. 6.4 (I think) V8 Diesel. Love driving this, makes me feel like a man. It pulls a 2009 Big Country camper. It weighs about 11,000lbs and the Ford makes short work.

Also, here's a video or two of said truck yanking out a Cement Truck. We were pouring cement in our barn and the guy swore his truck with front wheel assist wouldn't get stuck. He was wrong. I'm not sure how much cement was left in the truck. I believe in the first video, you can't tell but we did bring a 2inch wide tow strap and had to switch to a log chain.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDdougSEgA0[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbwlnGv7Unw[/ame]



My 2003 Honda 400 EX. Nothing special, all I've done is remove the baffle to make it sound better. I'm running for 8x8 GBC Dirt Devils because I take it down a lot of muddy trails. The other picture is my buddy Justin on his Honda 700 and my 400 stuck in a pile of grass. And yes, that's my awesome 1987 Honda Accord LX, with about 225k+ miles on it. It's what I used to drive before I got the Charger.
 
Last edited:
I would not mind having a 2008-10 F-250 Lariat with most of the fixins in black. Those trucks are so fuggin sexy. :drool:
 
Finally got some pics, mines in the middle (blue Ford 2002 Mustang Convertible) and on the left is my dad's 1964 1/2 Ford Mustang
P9180003.jpg
 
03 Mitsubishi Evolution VIII - You can see pics in my sig.

The car has lots of modifications (all bolt ons, supporting mods, suspension, clutch, stock turbo still)

I only got a few pics but heres a couple when I first got it before I changed wheels :P (crappy blackberry camera phone)
IMG00069.jpg

IMG00079.jpg

IMG00086.jpg



What year is that Charger Adam? I love Chargers especially the almighty SRT8

bro ur so lucky to have an evo. id love to have an evo right now.
right now all i gots is an 03 wrx, hks turbo. fast but id still love an evo viii mr.
 
Right now I have:

2.jpg



And I'm going to trade it in tomorrow for:

ON20090316093606335_20108201457235772540-orig.jpg



I have sick connections with European importers.
 


Ignore the crampmobile behind the caddy pl0x.

Wish I could afford a Cadillac o.O

Anyways, I have a black Nissan Skyline GT-R R34

Don't have any pictures of it atm, so here's one I found on Google that looks identical to the one I have:
GT-R.jpg


Only difference is mine has a white pinstripe from just in front of the front wheel wells, starting at the bottom of the bumper, going all the way to the back and stopping at the edge of the tail lights. >.>

Had it since I was 17, so got it in 2006. ^^
 
Wish I could afford a Cadillac o.O

Anyways, I have a black Nissan Skyline GT-R R34

Don't have any pictures of it atm, so here's one I found on Google that looks identical to the one I have:
GT-R.jpg


Only difference is mine has a white pinstripe from just in front of the front wheel wells, starting at the bottom of the bumper, going all the way to the back and stopping at the edge of the tail lights. >.>

Had it since I was 17, so got it in 2006. ^^

A Skyline huh? And an R34 at that, must of been real difficult to get a hold of that here in the states and have it street legal, since only one company has ever imported them into the states to be street legal. But they are only asking $60,000 for those. But you can't afford a caddy?
 
Here's my black 2010 Ford Fusion, V6 Manual, black interior as well. Also, a shot of the dashboard going 110mph ;).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top