Post Your Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new addition:
04MustangConvt-1-1.jpg

Replaces my '96 Talon (page 26) and my previous '87 Ramcharger
 
got in december 2009, its a 2010, so 1 year and 9 months? close enough ;)

Oh Alright lol! Clean Camaro Though Always love to see them.
I had one up until last month a lady ran a red light and sideswiped me Insurance Declared it a "total loss" I gotta say i cried:crying:.
I was thinking of getting another one but my girlfriend wants to have a baby so that idea is out the window just like my jeep and corvette -___-.
Enjoy yours to the fullest you never know what can happen:'(. lol
 
Ouch! That sucks :\ I have a 4 year old and there is plenty of room for her in the back, booster seat and all :D But yeah it would probably suck trying to fit the full newborn car seat in there.
 
Here's my old car: 1987 Toyota Supra Turbo Targa. Fastest she ran was a 13.5.

SV400006.jpg


Well, I had a '96 Lumina (yuck) but I was involved in a hit-and-run and needed to buy a new car. The plan was to save another year and buy a new Mazdaspeed 3, but oh well. So in February of this year I bought...

2007 Civic Si sedan

IMG_1015.jpg


I installed HIDs--properly--using D2S bulbs so I don't blind oncoming traffic and those in front of me.
IMG_0741.jpg


Installed an Injen Short Ram Intake a week after I bought the car.
IMG_0750.jpg


OEM fogs w/ 2.3k (yellow) bulbs a few weeks after that.
IMG_0982.jpg

IMG_20110402_194425.jpg


A few months later I installed Eibach ProKits.
IMG_1002.jpg


[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBDKgUMHajE[/ame]
 
This is one of my 2004 Subaru Impreza STi's. I have this WRB, and i also have a PSM Track Car STi as well. I'll post pictures of it too.

Here is the Blue one for now though.
302913_111997488913089_100003085161642_86717_1988977785_n.jpg

375580_111997562246415_100003085161642_86718_840205835_n.jpg
 
Hey guys! Just an update of my truck: My Christmas presents installed! I got a toolbox for christmas, which is in the bed, and I just bought and installed, with the help of my dad, the orange clearance lights on the roof! Here's a picture:


ebc63907.jpg
 
I like to call it...something I shouldn't post in the forums, so I'll use Comptons name for it:

THE BEHEMOTH

393545_10150563967379188_707674187_11019384_1058809322_n.jpg


409340_10150589448174188_707674187_11115765_894535967_n.jpg
 
1995 Ford Mustang GT 5.0L
Just bought it this past summer, it barely has 130,000 KMs on it, 5 speed, mint shape. Sadly she's away for the winter :( Can't wait for the nice weather to start up again so I can drive my baby. :) This pic is from the day I went and looked at the car before I purchased. Working at an auto parts dealer I can't wait to buy some goodies :)
RicksCameraPics027.jpg
 
Wow I didn't know we had a thread dedicated to this!

Well, here is when I first got her, almost 6 years ago, now...

l_761bd157138dbd417a764f74f91bc7b8-1.jpg

l_95b67337627a3f9f2c961c5e03763b92-1.jpg


And here she is as she sits currently (clickable!)



Also, a video I took of her right after the engine swap and general overhaul.
[ame]http://youtu.be/Jp8v7PJqbhI[/ame]

She does sound quite a bit better these days with the cat delete I performed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top