Post Your Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was likely all 8th gen and probably from 8thcivic.com... and out of OKC... not that I get around very much because too many Civic owners annoy me (mostly because they are young and way into ricing)... I haven't been to an 8th gen GTG in over a year now... just got tired of the whining...
 
I just a have a Injen SRI as of right now. I planned on modding the hell out of it, but it just seems pointless because i drive almost 50k a year now so....But yeah it was a 8th gen meet and it was in Tulsa, OK. My suby was alot more fun overall cause i could run low 13's and smoke at the SSCA autocross events. It makes me sad i sold it, but at the time i really needed a truck for my mx racing. Oh if u want to meet stupid people get into the street bike world. Most of those guys are morons..... I have raced motorcycles since i was 5 years old and these guys get a bike when they are 18 and think they can ride. LMAO!!!
 
Last edited:
I just a have a Injen SRI as of right now. I planned on modding the hell out of it, but it just seems pointless because i drive almost 50k a year now so....But yeah it was a 8th gen meet and it was in Tulsa, OK. My suby was alot more fun overall cause i could run low 13's and smoke at the SSCA autocross events. It makes me sad i sold it, but at the time i really needed a truck for my mx racing. Oh if u want to meet stupid people get into the street bike world. Most of those guys are morons..... I have raced motorcycles since i was 5 years old and these guys get a bike when they are 18 and think they can ride. LMAO!!!

I actually got to watch some idiot dump his bike in front of me on the freeway a couple of weeks ago. He blew by me at about 100+ entering a construction zone and then merged into the lane between me and a minivan as the two cars in front of me got off the freeway. Anyway, long story short, the way the guy was riding -- not paying attention, constantly looking over his shoulder and not in front of him -- I was pretty sure something was going to happen, so I backed off a bit from him. Sure enough, the van in front of him hits the brakes hard (construction zone -- it happens) while he's looking back again. He turns around just in time to nail the front brakes, lose the bike, and put his helmet into the back door of the minivan. Rider was early 20's. Apparently his brother was still injured from the last time that bike had been wrecked. :/
 
Yeah i have watched it happen many times. Riding stupid in traffic is a death wish period, no matter how good u are. Anyway lets see some more rides before we derail this even farther. :)
 
This is what I drive:

17el4dr-premium.jpg


It's basically a Civic Si 4 door with the highest trim level (leather, woodgrain etc) Oh my car looks 100% same as this picture..
 
Well....itz sitting in front of my house but it is "legally" my car

My dad gave it to me after he got a shiny 2009 Liberty Jeep, and the inside is considered pretty good as a 1st car...(hes an architect, owner of his own company, and likes to do his jobs close and personal, so lots of dust and sand inside)

i took it for a spin, and the engine sounds awesome (not like a sports car, but a good rough roll)

It turns like a beast, and it brakes like a dream

suits my sig doesnt it?

2007_Jeep_Liberty_ext_1.jpg
 
Well I think most of you will agree, this is a bad ass car (excuse the language)

This is my 1999 30th anniversary Trans Am.

They made 1600 of these bad boys, all with the same color scheme, artic white with blue stripes with blue anodized rims. 1065 were coupes, 535 were convertibles. They came with the automaitic or 6 speed manual transmission
All of them were numbered, mine is car #0296 and is a 4 speed automatic.
They all have the 5.7 LS1 motor and put out 320 horsepower to the wheels with 345 lbs./ft. torque @ 4000 rpm

What really makes my car stand out is the fact that it has less than 350 original miles! That's right, 10 years old and less than 350 miles. Those factory stickers have never been removed, neither has the factory plastic on the carpet, when you open the doors it still smells brand new. When i bought this car 3-4 moths ago it only had 109 miles, so in 10 years the original owner only put 100 miles and in a few months i have already put over 200!

I showed it at The Good Guys All American Get Together a few weeks ago in Pleasanton Ca. I didn't win any awards but sure got a lot of attention

the rims are not as dark as they appear in the first picture that you see them in, they really are a light anodized color

TA_3.jpg

TA_1.jpg



That's my suburban in the backround

TA_4.jpg


What do you guys think?
 
Last edited:
Well I think most of you will agree, this is a bad ass car (excuse the language)

This is my 1999 30th anniversary Trans Am.

They made 1600 of these bad boys, all with the same color scheme, artic white with blue stripes with blue anodized rims. 1065 were coupes, 535 were convertibles. They came with the automaitic or 6 speed manual transmission
All of them were numbered, mine is car #0296 and is a 4 speed automatic.
They all have the 5.7 LS1 motor and put out 320 horsepower to the wheels with 345 lbs./ft. torque @ 4000 rpm

What really makes my car stand out is the fact that it has less than 350 original miles! That's right, 10 years old and less than 350 miles. Those factory stickers have never been removed, neither has the factory plastic on the carpet, when you open the doors it still smells brand new. When i bought this car 3-4 moths ago it only had 109 miles, so in 10 years the original owner only put 100 miles and in a few months i have already put over 200!

I showed it at The Good Guys All American Get Together a few weeks ago in Pleasanton Ca. I didn't win any awards but sure got a lot of attention

http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss330/jessed323/TA_3.jpg
http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss330/jessed323/TA_1.jpg


That's my suburban in the backround

http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss330/jessed323/TA_4.jpg

What do you guys think?

Never particularly liked the new trans am look, but this one is pretty nice, I gotta admit.
 
I love your vehicle Old Man! Sure is a nice car.

For me, I drive a Chevy S10 2000. Nothing special. As long as it gets me to work everyday. She's (Betty) my baby.
 
Well I think most of you will agree, this is a bad ass car (excuse the language)

This is my 1999 30th anniversary Trans Am.

They made 1600 of these bad boys, all with the same color scheme, artic white with blue stripes with blue anodized rims. 1065 were coupes, 535 were convertibles. They came with the automaitic or 6 speed manual transmission
All of them were numbered, mine is car #0296 and is a 4 speed automatic.
They all have the 5.7 LS1 motor and put out 320 horsepower to the wheels with 345 lbs./ft. torque @ 4000 rpm

What really makes my car stand out is the fact that it has less than 350 original miles! That's right, 10 years old and less than 350 miles. Those factory stickers have never been removed, neither has the factory plastic on the carpet, when you open the doors it still smells brand new. When i bought this car 3-4 moths ago it only had 109 miles, so in 10 years the original owner only put 100 miles and in a few months i have already put over 200!

I showed it at The Good Guys All American Get Together a few weeks ago in Pleasanton Ca. I didn't win any awards but sure got a lot of attention

the rims are not as dark as they appear in the first picture that you see them in, they really are a light anodized color

TA_3.jpg

TA_1.jpg



That's my suburban in the backround

TA_4.jpg


What do you guys think?

dude that is insane. the rims look awesome.

when i paint my car i might put some pics up i got a 1999 dodge dakota right now i havent done anything to it but i hope to eventually lower it and put a sub in it
 
Last edited:
Well I think most of you will agree, this is a bad ass car (excuse the language)

This is my 1999 30th anniversary Trans Am.

They made 1600 of these bad boys, all with the same color scheme, artic white with blue stripes with blue anodized rims. 1065 were coupes, 535 were convertibles. They came with the automaitic or 6 speed manual transmission
All of them were numbered, mine is car #0296 and is a 4 speed automatic.
They all have the 5.7 LS1 motor and put out 320 horsepower to the wheels with 345 lbs./ft. torque @ 4000 rpm

What really makes my car stand out is the fact that it has less than 350 original miles! That's right, 10 years old and less than 350 miles. Those factory stickers have never been removed, neither has the factory plastic on the carpet, when you open the doors it still smells brand new. When i bought this car 3-4 moths ago it only had 109 miles, so in 10 years the original owner only put 100 miles and in a few months i have already put over 200!

I showed it at The Good Guys All American Get Together a few weeks ago in Pleasanton Ca. I didn't win any awards but sure got a lot of attention

the rims are not as dark as they appear in the first picture that you see them in, they really are a light anodized color

http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss330/jessed323/TA_3.jpg
http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss330/jessed323/TA_1.jpg


That's my suburban in the backround

http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss330/jessed323/TA_4.jpg

What do you guys think?
AH MAN that thing is sick!

My brotherinlaw owns a Firehawk (and yes i mean that. not a firebird)




dude, that ride is pimp! love the suicide-doors
 
AH MAN that thing is sick!

My brotherinlaw owns a Firehawk (and yes i mean that. not a firebird)




dude, that ride is pimp! love the suicide-doors

Not too many Firehawks out there, what year is his? They are ever so slightly different than the Trans Am with slightly more horsepower (in 99 the firehawk had 327, mine has 320)

another picture at the Good Guys car show
Picture094.jpg
 
Volkswagen Touareg 2 V10.

vw_touareg2_01.jpg


That color specifically, it's brilliant on and off the road, just got it recently, new too! :D

Also, mine is that color, but dirty, because you can't have a clean SUV in Australia.

I'm using a Californian Driver's License here though. They allow it, once I turn 17 I'll be getting an Australian Drivers License. :D

Also,

safetyzonerightfromleft.JPG


Only in Melbourne!

Sorry for no pictures. My nice camera is wrecked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top