Alright, this problem has been aggravating for me for last year. Around 6 mouths ago, i had my computer fix because it was the hard drive had failed. I lost all my programs. I mange to restore every thing but, Call of Duty 4 which i enjoyed a lot. I also found out my input sound driver was also missing but, i still could hear the sounds.
I have installed it at least 7 times but, i still get this problem...
I have installed all the patches and upgraded all my drivers. I just don't get it how to fix this problem. Please any help would be appreciated.
I have installed it at least 7 times but, i still get this problem...
I have installed all the patches and upgraded all my drivers. I just don't get it how to fix this problem. Please any help would be appreciated.













