the demoman is EVIL...

Very fun to play with explosives....I mean i wouldnt know or anything :P....... Fertilizer + Diesel + Tennis Balls= NOT FOR MINORS!!!!!!!!!!
 
i have motion blur enabled. so sometimes screenshots come out blurry, but i thought this demo had a little bit to much grin in him
evildemo.jpg
 
I love the demoman. I have 320.5 hours clocked in as him (and I haven't played much the past 2 months)
 
320 :S

Even my 270 hours can't compete with that

But Demoman aren't evil by nature, it depends on who is playing
 
I hate demomen in general, really. Only thing I like is that he reminds me of Samuel L. Jackson and his "Meet The Demoman" video is pretty awesome.

Forgive the quality, my video card is onboard so its pretty horrid. And having a REALLY big monitor, mine being like 27 inches, doesn't help xD Anyways, here are some evil Demo screenshots:

This bastard is still smiling even though he is dead
cstfohnonoobislookinggood.jpg


As evil as evil can get.
ejumpinjoeddrislookinggood.jpg


Most common evil smiley.
eratzernaislookinggood.jpg


This guy got me from above...
ewarturnipislookinggood.jpg


Crazy Wolf from below...
eGCrazyWolfislookinggood_0000.jpg


From the front...
bq-11islookinggood.jpg


And finally from behind XD
porkchopexpressislookinggood.jpg


This one is a bonus, instead of a creepy evil smile, we have a REALLY mean and evil look LOL
tartislookinggood.jpg
 
Last edited:
those are really great, but yeah i wish they were slightly better quality. especially that Dead And Smiling one... thats great lol!

got to get off that onboard card man :(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top