New Sniper server

Yeah i agree Kendle is the mack daddy :D lol thanks for the help buddy it worked and i finally got to play the server, though i enjoyed it, the fog makes it hard to see nonetheless i think we as eGO appreciate the effort put into this server, thanks again guys!
 
We need to disable the random. Apparently some people found a way to get the other weapons.
 
in class select random needs to be disabled. just a bit ago people were using the other classes because they selected random.
 
haha we did it at the same time frank. i was also going to say maybe we should have some more rifles available than just 1. just a suggestion.
 
i love the server but disabling random and some more maps would make it even better,

I found this one looks pretty cool

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/26746

I am sure there is many more even if its edited version of strand where teams spawn on right and left side
 
I believe the maps they are taking about are good choices. Particular the snowbridge and there is more than one version of Snowbridge. Before I joined =eGO= that is what I did was hop on a SNIPER server, and I am always trying to be the sniper (not that you can tell by my skill lol which sux) but I just love sniping. I never care about my points.

So as a SNIPER guy and have been on a SNIPER server for awhile now. I know some of the maps, that are more popular than others. Our current one I met you on Kendle is not the best choice, but it was good for practicing your QUICK shot.

Snow Bridge, 4 Castles, boy oh boy I can't remember the other names of them. I would say there are about FOUR of them out there that alot of peeps like. Also just so you know, BIG maps is what you want especially when we start filling it up all the time. You want that distance and as well as CAPPING flags options, because some peeps like myself like to move most of the time. Sometimes I find a spot and prone but 90% of the time I move. ANd I have notice the SNIPER maps are medium to large in size.

Cant wait to get going, and when I am done here going to head over there to help kill :)


TAZ
 
Yes BIG maps! The training map we have on now is nice but way too small when you have 10 people on or evern 16 haha
 
I'll be adding custom skins soon that you will be able to pick your normal or artic camo within menu.

RTV added (I gave in ugh:sneaky2:)
More Maps Added
MapChooser enabled (changes map if no one is in the server)
Deathcam turned off.
Shot distance from your killer displayed at death.

If you are NOT playing a game -> Please support this server while at school, out at the movies, work, ect by IDLING in the server. Trust me when I say this makes a huge difference in activity. Thank you! :thumbup: Non-idlers will be shot.:angry:
 
Once it gets popular maybe RTV can be taken off. That sniper training 1 map sucks mostly. I would replace that one.

I want the huge snow map one. That is fun.
 
Last edited:
Great job on the new Sniper server, keep up those fix's and going to be number one SOON

I think everyone here had some great suggestions. Also if you are going to have RTV which is ok I guess. Will there be a way to change the map if lets say out of the 32 players playing and 20 of them vote to change it (Majority rules) But can't change it because you need everyone to vote on it. Or am I wrong on the percentage of that??

I am with you on that one Kendle I hate it when you get into a map and right off the hop someone is RTVing it then we end up changing it
Which would be fine, but new map opens up and then there it goes again RTVing lol

I think we are just getting the kinks worked out and later on everything will be fine.

Good job


TAZ
 
We have moved up to 215th. Keep up the good work.

I have been busy and not seeded as much. Hope to seed it more and play more soon.
 
The sniper server has been full the last few days, awesome! I think it has to do with the good map rotation and the new scoring system but either way good sniping!

as of 4/25 0700pst
SERVER RANKING 88th Game Server Rank: 139th (88th Percentile) - Day of Defeat Source Servers Highest (past month): 139th Lowest (past month): 1410th Game Server Page Views: 258
 
Last edited:
Well the hard work of some of our =eGO= members are paying off. Great job, and lets keep the ball rolling.

I had a few comments from non-ego members and they had a blast on the sniper server. The new system and of course the peeps playing.

So being respectful to others, shows we care about everyone and have a great time while doing so.


TAZ
 
As you can see in the first three images we have had a surge of people. Sometime Firday is just went up like never before. The last picture, which is the rank, has began to budge. If this keeps up the slope should increase soon and we will jump easily to the top 100 in a matter of days.

Admins, since the server is much more populates, please check on it regularly. Keep that player count high.

server_players.png
server_players.png
server_players.png
server_rank.png
 
We have broken into TOP 100!!!!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

We are ranked 90th. As you can see in the graphs we have been running full constantly for about 4 days!!!!!!!!!!! This is amazing guys. Our rank has an upward slope. If we keep this up we should hit top 50 in about a week. Our population graphs looks better than Donner,and Donner is ranked 2nd!

Keep up the good work guys. And thank Kendle for the amazing upgrades and time he put into the server. He spent almost 110 hours in the server, second being Taz with 67 hours and third is Johnny Blaze with 55 hours.

server_players.png
server_players.png
server_players.png
server_rank.png


​
 
If it keeps up this pace for the month it'll be the #1 ranked dod server in the world, our Donner server has lulls where player counts drop to almost nothing in the AM. But this server hasnt dropped below 22players since Friday!

Way to Go!!
 
Dedication creates success. Success creates an eGO.
 
the funny thing is i play every eGO dod sever except the sniper one.
and its the most popular!

i might have to jump on it, give it a shot.
 
any chance we can take this new success and use it to jump start some new map? i.e colmar or jagd or some variation thereof?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top