New Sniper server

Well great job KENDLE and the rest of the peeps who helped out.
It's great to see the Sniper Server doing so well, but the only problem is......I CANT GET IN half the time because it's FULL lol I can't win

So I am going to head over to our slower moving servers and help them out when our Sniper Server is full.

And for the record, I ALLOWED VizierKane over take me in the new ranking system :)

Keep up the great sniping =eGO='s and friends



TAZ
 
Congrats =eGO=
Can't wait to get home from work and kill VizierKANE and move up a few notches on the ranking system.

(First time I am thinking about rank lol, I think it's fun trying to beat some of you guys and doing the leap frog thingy)

Great SNIPER SERVER



TAZ
 
Well we did it much sooner than we expected.

We are in the top 50! Server is ranked 49th! This server just will not die.

server_players.png
server_players.png
server_players.png
server_rank.png


​
 
Thanks for keeping us updated Frank, nice to see we are still climping up at an alarming speed

The Sniper server is very popular and word will get out sooooo alot of the regulars will find that we will have to wait our turn to get in :(



TAZ
 
Just a reminder for a couple people who may not be aware: Yes, the server does have its own stats system! However, Hlstatsx IS running in the background as a "necessary" admin tool. So while the sniper stats are kept separate, your Hlstatsx eGO server points and rank also increase/decrease when you play on the sniper server. So think of this as a disclaimer that the wildly successful (yay!) sniper server is an easy way for new players to rank up quickly and at the same time can be hazardous to players with a high eGO server ranking.

Please refrain from flaming and saying "0mg0sh WHO CURRS 'BOUT RANKING n p01nts?!!?@?" - Some people do, so just relax and play however you think is fun!
 
An excellent server, but there are major problems with the auto-balancing system. It tends to put an at least two-man advantage to one team.
 
b
....and thus it has happened, sewers rats everywhere shall mourn for the snipers have overtaken the Kalt assaulters, and henceforth begins a new era. Be afraid those who dwell in donner and the land of avalanche for the snipers shall be coming after you too!

SERVER BANNERS
b
 
Last edited:
The sniper server needs some better maps, because most of the maps that are there now are not good sniper maps. If anybody can help me with hammer, I would gladly try to make some maps.
 
eGO Sniper Server

Hi.

I am not sure what is the position of the eGO Sniper Server at the moment but It seems like it will get top 10 in no time.

I joined first day was launched and gave up for few days since i did not see much people there. I love sniping and have been checking this server continually and been playing there almost everyday now and it has gotten full almost always everyday now.
I think it was a good idea of putting this server up. Lots of traffic there. It is a good stop for A|R people this days. You can do some serious recruiting there now. I would like to trowing an idea of putting the map "snow battlefield" to the RTV rotation menu if possible. I have seen many people asking for it and I love it also. It is a huge map for serious sniping.

Lets make it Top 10 if we are not there yet; I am sure it will take no time.

eGO Sniper Server 208.43.76.156:27017


Peace.


Israel. :)

Ps: I see TAZ there all the time
 
I love this server and have a good amount of hours on it. But we need to address the constant spawn camping and flag capturing, otherwise this will turn into a DOD version of Jail. Rules need to be set out to prevent that. I find myself leaving more often just because it is almost impossible to simply snipe like it was when we first started it.
 
Sniper server just took a rank of 12th folks. One week ago at 2am it was ranked 1522.

Who has ever top ranked a server faster ever in history?

eGO? I think so!
 
I knew the sniper server would do well. People just love to snipe. :cool:
 
Thats absolutely sick! #1 by next week, snipers takin DoD by storm!!
 
im responsible for like half of that! lol. jk! i love the sniper server! We should get some new maps though!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top