Another Mass AI

Uka Uka

Forum Fiend
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
724
Hey guys...
Just wandering if you had seen this its an awesome vid in my opinion ;)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXAQhBee0VI[/ame]
 
I haven'tseen THIS one before.
But the other one that was posted a bit earlier.

I must say that this was a bit better :)
 
wow that vid was amazing.. i loved the rocket reflect part going up and back that was awesome.
 
Sweet! The opera singer's song from the Fifth Element was used :D that made the vid all the more better!

Nice Find!
 
wow that was amazing..
i've played arond with bots a bit. and its funny when they all shoot at the same time. but this was sick!
 
I haven't seen this video before, very cool

Imagine a bunch of people trying to coordinate this if it wasnt AI
 
I have not seen this mass AI, but my god that's awesome. Nice find!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top