I was talking to a friend recently and recall I have a lot of footage of my life from my beloved father bless his soul on VHS not DVDs. Since I am a tech. person I realized it was time to do something about it before too long. I find that if I get a capture card i can get the footage i want and burn without spending a lot of money. I have seen those VHS/DVD combos but i think I will only do this once for the VHS tapes. I have seen the Pinnicle Dazzle but wondered if there are others.
My plan is using my dads VHS camera which we still have from the 90s and play the footage from there and stream it to the PC with the Dazzle card.
Any other suggestions?
My plan is using my dads VHS camera which we still have from the 90s and play the footage from there and stream it to the PC with the Dazzle card.
Any other suggestions?









