Yes, newegg, awesome place, if you guys want to save a bit more money, I suggest you get money and buy pieces n parts, and put them together to one, like my home built computer, made with the latest Intel Processors, The New Age of Nivida's Graphics Cards, and a sound card I do not remember where it came from, and regular drives, Cross-Hair Motherboard n etc.
Also the best way for a computer to stay cool and healthy or whatever is water cooling system, I have one for my computer, and it is working fantastic.
Also, try to upgrade your computer to handle it before you get... like me 2 video cards duel linked.
Now I'm having to repair I didn't have to do if I downloaded the update.
Good Hunting...
Also if you're looking for good computers, they are the names that aren't huge companies, my any professor could tell you that.
iBuyPower for the win.
Try to bypass 64 bit systems.