- Joined
- Nov 7, 2008
- Messages
- 29
I was playing DoDs an hour ago.
a guy called "
I KILL" was playing and writing that MY team, the axis were idiotic campers, ofcourse i stood up for my teammates and said "Don't blame us for being idiot campers just because you suck!"
1. I got silenced... that pissed me really off because "
I KILL" was not... i logged in and out of the server once with the name "Silenced for no reason Killer"
2. Then i got BANNED for being "Abusive"
3. WTF? I dont get it, ONE LITTLE admin cannot do that?? Its so unfair i dont think i wanna play there anymore... and its the only server ive ever been playing and ive got friends there.
Would be great if i got unbanned from the dod_donner server because i really think it is a good server with good guys exept some "BANNERS FOR NO REASON" guys...
a guy called "
I KILL" was playing and writing that MY team, the axis were idiotic campers, ofcourse i stood up for my teammates and said "Don't blame us for being idiot campers just because you suck!"1. I got silenced... that pissed me really off because "
I KILL" was not... i logged in and out of the server once with the name "Silenced for no reason Killer"2. Then i got BANNED for being "Abusive"
3. WTF? I dont get it, ONE LITTLE admin cannot do that?? Its so unfair i dont think i wanna play there anymore... and its the only server ive ever been playing and ive got friends there.
Would be great if i got unbanned from the dod_donner server because i really think it is a good server with good guys exept some "BANNERS FOR NO REASON" guys...










