Some TF2 Statistics

Wow, I'm surprised so few people have all of the unlockables. I swear that I've only seen like...4 medics using the regular bonesaw in my entire time playing TF2.
 
The medic achieves are not that hard if you are a good medic.

Some are pretty tough. I had to learn to die less to get Specialist, and I don't have enough TF2 friends to get Family Practice. But since lowering the bar to get Ubersaw, it's certainly easy to get enough of them.
 
got divison of labour fairly :), who in their right mind ubers a scout? and igniting a spy taunting is imposable unless its no taunt no kill. im now only one achivment away from ubersaw, i have loads of steam friends, i just never seem to find them when i have an uber :(
 
^^ Fair enough.

Uber scout? Ha. Of course I uber scouts. Considering the fact that I uber the heavy + sammich combo and uber scout might actually hurt something.

I can't wait for the sniper update. That will add some spice to my healing. I'll need to find my hardcore dance music, it helps me move around dodging red and blue dots.

(btw - uber sniper ftw)
 
Are they going to make unlockables without needing achievements someone said?

That was me.
"In addition, we've got another update in the works that should be done before the Sniper, and that one will include some new content for all classes."

And before that recent post, the TF2 blogged talked about having other methods of unlocking weapons other than achievements. I'd look for it but I'm too lazy.
 
has anyone got the uber two ppl at the same time? its like impoasble

Fairly close to impossible, but doable in regular play. I used to pull that off all the time last spring.

As for the new content, I hope there are more one-liners for all the characters.
 
I gotten the achievement pretty easily, just ingame just go walk in a crowd and just click that mouse like your life is depending on it :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top