Why did you choose your ingame name?

i like to blow things up so i picked my name cause of that. otherwise i also heard it on the movie 300, and i just stuck with it :)
 
BlackMesaSouth is the remnant of an overly ambitious personal project of mine. Most everything died or was destroyed, but the name still lives on. As for the origins I am a huge fan of Half-Life (Black Mesa) and I live in Texas (South) So Half-Life fan+Southern Resident= BlackMesSouth

VIVA BMS!!!!!
 
I'm into the military and I Just thought of something.

The thing is, I was in Golf Company while in basic..
 
I picked Bruce Lee because he is my FAVORITE idol/person/ etc. I look up to him and i really respect him! He change the way Martial art works. Way better and show that anyone can be strong and well respected.
 
Okay this will be kind of long....sorry


First off my name is is Mike not Dino. Dino is a nickname I got at military school from my roommate. (its part of my last name) I chose BigBadDino because my roommate in military school had a screen name on aol with the name BigBadJake. Jake and I were roommates for over 4 years during the hardest times of our lives. We both graduated back in 2002 and went to beach week 2 weeks later in south carolina together and then joined the military together. He didnt make it though basic and i did. We did not see each other agian.. Jake was more than my best friend he was my brother. when it was time for our 1 year reunion at Hargrave Military Academy I called everyone I could think of and called Jakes house. His mother then told me that the day prior jake Died of a drug overdose(was out of charactor for him). My heart broke. In Jakes honor i have played with the name BigBadDino since 2003. And until the day I die, I will keep using that name.
 
I got mine 30+ years ago watching the movie Green Berets. I love John Wayne movies and Bulldog was his call sign. I used it talking on walkie talkies with my friends when i was a kid and I've kept it ever since. I had to add the 55 ( my number when i played football in high school )because someone already had Bulldog in the forums:(
 
i just threw 2 words togeather and seen what i like the sound of :O... so you could say i didnt choose my name! it chose me!!...
 
I got my name along time ago. For those who know me then you know how i got it. But it has been my online name for as long as i remeber. So i used it in eGO because of tradition
 
my name isnt all that orginal but hey i love the marines and their mentallity and how much they kick ass... 2 more years guys and im gonna join up unless something drastic happens that changes my mind but very unlikly:thumbup1:
 
i just really like the word junk...i think its a funny word
 
Well over the last couple of weeks ive seen so many weird names on different servers and it made me think...

Why Did You Choose Your In game Name?

So everyone reply and answer the question!

I chose mine because people used to say I hunted for light (I have no idea why!)

King because of the cavs, and becaus ei see myself as a king :p
James because my name is James
and 84 because I was born in 1984
 
I choose my name because I was born just before ww2 and lived through the London Blitz, it tells every one when I was born and what I have done.
I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ
 

Latest posts

Back
Top