Why did you choose your ingame name?

Maybe Cuz SUSHI ROCKS AND IS MAYBE THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD..OTHER THAN eGO,COMPUTERS,and the girl I like
 
Okay so...

I took my first initial... J

and my last name, Landry

and here's the twist, I put an underscore between them. No one ever saw that coming, I thought about it for hours and hours, and J_landry was the result
 
My name is the most obscure and fail comic book villain of all time. Cookie to the person who can guess which one.
 
when i joined PMS (Pandora's Mighty Soldiers) Clan, i couldnt take the name Sakura, so i decided to take Shinigami because i like Bleach a lot.
 
Well, my normal in game name was am0nrahx, which is a derivative of Amun Ra. Amun Ra is an egyptian god, and I always thought the name was cool.

Sadly, there was an AmunRa in eGO already, so I changed it to Mister Adam.
 
My name is a mash (pun not intended) up between my first name, my last name and...the letter M...yeah...
 
I think my name is about as self-explanitory as they come. But to have a story to post, I've been running for many years and my coaches always called my Featherfoot. then i used featherfoot007 for a while, long live James Bond. then when lost my password it became 07, and has stayed the same eversince and that has been four years now.
 
i used to play LOADS of flight simulators like L0ck-0n, Ace Combat, etc (working on HAWX at my buddy's house)

honestly, there is not substitute of getting that perfect angle in a dogfight with the large red words saying: L0ck-0n

Pure win baby, Pure win

(explains why i like 2 play as demo and soldier and heavy...just need that boom and ka-ching)
 
Caffeine ... I work long hours usually and play longer, usually only allowing several hours of sleep. Atleast thats how it was several years ago, age is woopin on me and doesn't let me stay up late as I often did before. Name stuck cuz I was always wired on something and always reaching for another "pick me up".
 
"without force, effect, or significance; hollow; meaningless: empty compliments; empty pleasures"

could'nt think of a name so that poped into my head :)
 
my name has always been special to me.... it was back in the mid nineties when i made my name Huh?, i believe it was either for the first internet racing game called hover race back in 94 or so, or for quake 1 when it first came out and you could play online. i would be so enveloped by the games i was playing on the comp that i'd completely miss what anyone said to me and that would always be my response, the classics such as doom series, original wolfenstien, the original quake series, blakestone, heck even when gorrillas and snake was popular on qbasic. I chose huh for that reason, and it has been my name in some form or fashion for over a decade (almost 2 now lol). When i hear huh in the streets sometimes i even turn around to think someone is calling my name :p
 
chose mien back when i played dawn of war 1 for on line play the name i wanted(which was my runscape name way back when that was cool) was already take, so i thought of something menacing and evil sounding. thus ice hearted killer was born, and because DOW on-line play and steam both do not accept spaces thats where the _ come from it would be weird as one word
. When i hear huh in the streets sometimes i even turn around to think someone is calling my name :p

if i ever heard my in game name called, i would have no doubt i was being called then id be very scared wonder who the hell had tracked me down?
 
Last edited:
KrzyMoke is a varaince from a famous cartoon figure for the party crowd in Hawaii. Back in the day there was a famous air brush artist in Hawaii that created the Krazy Kanaka ( Crazy Hawaiian Male) I used that handle for years on CB's, games and email. Since I got tired of explaining what Kanaka meant to the Haole's (Not from Hawaii), I just used Moke. Hence my complex writeup 8) Unfortunately the artist has passed away. I was trying to buy the rights to the cartoon figure. It was very cool and another great thing is lost in the sands of time. If I can find the art, I will definitely post it for everyone. It is very kewl.
 
My name was fairly random. I was signing up for a torrent website back in 2004 and there was a copy of "PCGAMER" magazine on my desk. I couldn't find a better name so I used pcgamer. Now I am known by that name on many websites.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top