Why did you choose your ingame name?

Some 1 called me Doomcat cuz i was a person who caused distruction and doom but it became chaoscat because sometimes i do cause confuision and chaos (nd my original name was just Cat)
 
I liked the Vizier from the game prince and persia! and Kane i just added to look good! lol,, Kaiser! is the name i use almost everywhere! lol
 
Even though I dislike the games, I like Dante from Devil May Cry so I chose this. Instead of what I always go for ie. Tanzka or Altair.
 
Mine goes back a bit to TF2.
At the beginning of matches during the setup phase all the characters/players will do some kind of battle cry.
As a bit of a joke one round I said into my mic "For Black Mesa!" and it got a few laughs so I changed my name to it.
Something about that didn't feel right so I changed it to what I have now and viola.
Actually for a while after that I was "For Aperture Science + Kubi" (Kubi is my real life nickname), but I couldn't have both the "+ Kubi" part and the eGO clan tag.
 
Chose mine WAY back in the day, had a friend on Diablo 2 Xpan, and we started EkS clan, he passed away and i took on Eksor in World of Warcraft and every variation including Eksir Eksor Eksorx Eksirx eksorXx eksirXx i got a long line of this tag lol, thru atleast 6-7 games
 
I have been calles lumpy for years because I have a birthmark, in the shape of a lump right in the middle of my forehead. My wife has called me that for many years, and I added _d_great at a lan party one night for trash talk .
 
Well my name a long long time ago on runescape was "fanofrap1" and then i started using it on everything. After a while i decided it was an old name and I was getting tired of it. People kept calling me fan o frap 1 (while it should of been fan of rap 1). I took that into affect and also took into affect that I liked frappuccino's. So then I made the name frap because of "fan o frap" and because I liked frappucccino's. (well my name was frapkiller but they i changed it to make it shorter)
 
Well I got LukeHavoc from my dad because when America's Army came out i was 1st grade and thats when i start playing so my dad made a name for me!
It was luke_havoc367 so i shortend it to LukeHavoc:w00t:
 
Well, my name is John. I think we can all assume why my in-game is Johnny. xD

Anyways, a little back story. My nickname, "Johnny", was given to me by my grandfather and has differed along the years. Some people have called me Johnny Boy, Johnny Bravo, Johnzters and John-E. But the most common one has been Johnny.

That's it. =]
 
I wanted a different username at the time, so I made this one.

The name is from, crond (Linux Scheduled Command Execution daemon), and I added an "e" to it for some reason that I have forgotten. The name has stuck since.
 
Buzzkill explains it... when kids, teens , adults come on to the sever all high on life ready to pwn welp buzzkill yeap kills their buzz.... thats why my name it s what it is :)
 
was listening to a song called bullets in the fire and thoguht it would make a good tag
 
cause its amazing:blink:
na back in school there were too many justins then there were too many jc's so i became j freakin c... change the spelling a bit and that's it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top