Why did you choose your ingame name?

cause..

I used the name I did so when you chat online, it's more like chatting with a real person.
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOkwMKalbx8[/ame]


Linkin Park song + I'm dangerous, so stay away.

;)


-H! Vltg3
 
When I was going to airsoft with couple of my friends, my friend called me "SotilasSissi" and it means GuerillaSoldier in english. :) (I live in Finland)
 
My cousin used to call me bman.

I used to go by that but after a while I noticed that some other people had similar names so I tacked on the original part.

On a side note a random guy took my name in xbox live. (found out when I was going to play DoW 2 beta.)
 
In my sophmore year of high school I had a pretty bad haircut, my friend mentioned "Hey! He looks like a lemur" because of my smaller stature and hair back then. Lemur stuck since then, and the teh comes from me loling at any kind of internet lingo, and I found it funny people spelt the word -The-"teh"
That's how TehLemur was born >:D
 
I choose my name for this reason:

I don't need faith.
I KNOW my team mate will have my back when running towards the line.
I KNOW my team mate holding the MG will completely destroy all in my path so I can cap the flag.
I KNOW the sniper will kill the other sniper before he will kill me.
I KNOW the team mate holding the nade that's about to explode will stay away from me.
I KNOW =(eGO)= is the number one clan.
I KNOW there is no faith when it comes to your teammates and the team work it takes to get the job done. Why have faith when you know it's already perfect?
 
Wow, lets see, in the before times when i played Counter Stick i always called myself Murphy cuz the names is awesome and im a Robocop fan. Then years later Sealab 2021 came out and there was a Captain Murphyin that show so I added the "Capt." part. Then i went on a server and some random guy said; "You should call yourself Stormy [also from Sealab] , because you always rush in and die!" So the name stuck. :P
 
I own a 1998 Tahoe LT (2 door version). It was a show car at one time (before getting broken into and having everything jacked from me = Sponsors drop me), so my name USED to be TrikedOutTahoe. Then changed to just TahoE2DooR, and shortened it to TahoE. Now i have everything back in it, but not changing my name... too many people know me by TahoE so changing would confuse a LOT of people XD
 
HAHAHA ManBearPig, thats one of my favorite episodes! Always been jealous of your name!
 
Back
Top