Why did you choose your ingame name?

Well I am a wwII movie fan and one of my fav is Audie Murphy's to hell and back. Murphy's book is pretty good to so far I haven;t had time to finish it yet though.
 
:lol:Well I picked my name bcause my favorite color is brown, and im a guy so i thought WHY NOT!?!??!!?!?!:lol:
 
well... :D i think some of you know the tv show Wipeout thats one thing but i was actually named wipeout in css BEFORE the tv show started so i cant actually remember how i got it the first time...
 
my nickname throughout highschool and into college...Miller is also my last name
 
Well My In-Game Name Was created because in this world im nothing even if im rich But in my virtujal world im a hero that always live so i rather live the darkside then live in the brightside lol
 
Back in beta 1.3b days my name was Just A Fleshwound. At one time it was unique, then more and more people started showing up with the name and I decided I need to change it. There's a music group called Yello that has part of a lyric in one of their songs (Si Senor the Hairy Grill), that has a line that includes the word 'fleshy leaves'. I liked it, so changed my name to Fleshleaves. A year or so ago I was reading something that referred to "Protean" and decided I'd like to put "Proteos" in front of the "Fleshleaves".
 
I chose this name because getting tickled is fun... well for me it is.
 
Made this name back when Tribes 2 came out. Saw that there were a variety of different classes to play as in game: Scout, Assault, Juggernaut. Looked at all the weapons and saw that there was a laser rifle. Right then and there I knew I wanted to be a sniper in the game. Got creative: Snipe + Eye = Snipeye (which is pronounced as such).
 
I'm kinda with tickles on this one...I like to laugh, but when people tickle me I have this really childish, funny, uncontrable laugh...which if typed out might be Tee Hee Hee!

Yeah, and I like the fact that occasionally people accidentally type my name into chat?
 
I saw a long lost friend on a server and decided to play with her without her knowing so I went in as Angelspit, a band I had recently discovered at the time. I liked the band so much I just stuck with it.
 
For me,I got inspired by many things, (XD)
Of course the Pokemon game (Pokemon Diamond)
and The Diamonds (Jewels)
 
My wife made me do it! She claims the tf2 soldier walks like a chicken (she was watching me spec while i was dead and the cam was on a soldier). I was Rectifier--had been forever during ut2003 and 2004, but it all changed! He does walk like a chicken especially with the launcher on his soldier...BTw--i complied so i can continue play play while she watches her goofy shows: ugly betty, Grays anatomy, etc!
 
Well, i don't really have an Ingame Name, so i just put up Dr. Sarah Carline. Whats with the doctor rank in my name? well its a long story... so yea.. wouldn't want to explain much.
 
mine was easy to come up with...i have a biohazard tattoo on my arm...the spelling (BIOHZRD)...thats an easy one as well...i was fixin up a car a couple of years back with the biohazard theme and i took the "a"s out so it would fit on a license plate...
 
My wife made me do it! She claims the tf2 soldier walks like a chicken (she was watching me spec while i was dead and the cam was on a soldier). I was Rectifier--had been forever during ut2003 and 2004, but it all changed! He does walk like a chicken especially with the launcher on his soldier...BTw--i complied so i can continue play play while she watches her goofy shows: ugly betty, Grays anatomy, etc!

Alot of funny stories here along with yours ChickenButt and I agree with you those are goofy shows (Please don't tell me she is in =eGO= as well, or I am dead) ;)


TAZ
 
my brother, a friend, and i were sitting in my basement at about 3 in the morning spewing obscenities and somehow i feel a psalm comin on came up. im kinda getting tired of it but im not very creative
 
Back in the day when i played BF1942 alot, i just made up the name and it stuck with me since, my real name is Matt btw.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top