For anybody here who has that achievement how did you get it. I only have a few achievements left to go and that is one of them. I also need the allied sniper achievement so if anybody was able to do it with the springfield thats even better.
i tried multiple times to get it with the sniper and was left frustrated ... sad thing was i got it with the german mg just a little later kinda randomly :/ ... but the mg gets more headshots than u would think so i might try that out ... deffo not a real easy one .... then again if u were rly patient/careful u could do it on the sniper server
I did it with the k98 to me the key was not trying to go for it. I was just racking up kills for the Wilhelm Tell achievement and it happened. If you are trying too hard to get it you focus on it too much, which I did and when i finally stopped thinking about it and focused on something else I got it. Good luck with it though.
I got marksman some time ago. What i did was be the somewhat useless sniper, just taking guaranteed head shots on deployed MGs. Try that. As to the Springfield achievement, just keep at it. Play on a map you're used to and snipe away. It'll happen eventually. ^_^
do marksman with sniper...you just gotta get lucky...or...get to a high point of were you are automatically aiming at a guys head when you see them...pick and choose your shots though...hitting still people is a lot easier...
that is a hard acivement!! i dont know how im going to get that!! ive been thinking about it!! that is the only sniper achivement that i need! (I have gotten all the rest. lol)