Disconnected : Client Timeout

Stevontoast

Active Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
308
Yeah I have been getting this A LOT lately
Anyone know what is the problem?
I can play for around 2 hours and then I get kicked for this
Kinda of annoying when I have the best score...
++++++++
This only happens on TF2
NO other steam game
 
Last edited:
Is it just eGO servers, or any server you visit?

And before you're disconnected, do you get the "Red Words Of Death" in the upper-right-hand corner of your screen?
 
Is it just eGO servers, or any server you visit?

And before you're disconnected, do you get the "Red Words Of Death" in the upper-right-hand corner of your screen?

All the TF2 servers I get booted from
No I don't get the word of death lol
 
Sorry for the 50 questions, I'm not good with tech support, lol.

Does it usually happen on a map change, or in the middle of the game, or both?
 
Back
Top