ctf_bankjob

ChaosCat

EGO Addict
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
1,350
At the event we were not able to play ctf_bankjob . but i found this video of it .

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSm3UF_6X04[/ame]
 
It look's nice but it's so big.The inside bases are nicely colored and look good enough but the outside streets and parking lot seem to be quite a distance to cover.With the outside big and the inside with choke points, it might encourage engineer camping.(Which we already see enough with turbine)

Overall it seems like a good map I hope to play it someday.
 
Seems a little big as others have said, but I'd have to play it. Looks fun though!
 
It looks fun and seems well finished map.
BUT
Wayyyyyyyyy too big. Even with a full 32 player server. The buildings themselves looked ok, but the outskirts were enough for me. And then there'e even a tunnel complex. There would be no use for engis (except in the intel room and near it) for all the multiple routes and entrances.
and it looks like I'd get lost there pretty easily :biggrin:
If they cut out the tunnels and some of the outdoor area, it would be near to perfection. :)
 
I liked the map when it was on the eGO srver that 1 time . except for the crashes it caused
 
seems like a really cool map. I don't think that 32 people is enough to successfully play that map, maybe 64. really cool concept and I would love to check it out sometime.
 
I think that map would of made a better CP map or would of liked to see it as a PL map because of how huge it is.
 
I think that it looks great. I like the fact that it is large with multible points of entry. There are choke points but with some many entrances it would be easy to avoid them. you can't have ten engies on a team and expect to win. I would like to play it and see how it flows.

I think the shout gets in the most trouble because there is no entrance to the battlements from the outside.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top