- Joined
- Oct 2, 2008
- Messages
- 502
Demoman
It's nine o'clock on a Saturday,
The regular pubs connect in,
There's an old negro sitting next to me,
an eyepatch and scruff on his chin
He says, "Hey, boy-o, come follow me
I'm not really sure where I goes,
But I'm sure to beat anyone complete,
With my bombs giving many blows",
la, la la, de dee daaa,
La la, de de daaaa dada
Set us a trap, you're the demoman,
set us a trap, tonight.
We're all in the need for some defense now,
And you'll have them holed up tight.
Now this medic, here, is a friend of mine,
And He'll buff me right up for free,
He's quick with a joke or to extinguish your smoke,
but there's some place that he'd rather be.
He says "These Spies, I believe zey are killing me,"
He says, as he stands in place,
"Vell I'm sure I could be of more help,
If they'd just get out of my face"
Ohh, la la la, dee dee daaaaah
La la, de de daaaah dada
This AFK spy is a pacifist,
Who never really loses a life
The Engy says "It's fine as cream gravy,"
But there's better use for his knife.
And the announcer is causing some stress,
As the scouts all get batted down,
And all the pyros create quite a mess,
But I'm fine up here, all alone
Set us a trap, you're the demoman,
Set us a trap, tonight.
We're all in a need for some defense now,
And you'll have them holed up tight.
It's a pretty good crowd for a Saturday,
The slots are all filled for a while,
There's some seeders that no one can see,
But in the end it's all worthwhile.
My life, depends on my survival,
But I'm safe for now up here,
They sit on the floor and take shots from afar,
as they try to dislodge me from here.
Oh, la la la, dee dee daaaaah
La la, de de daaah dadum
Set us a trap, you're the demoman,
set us a trap, tonight.
We're all in the need for some defense now,
And you'll have them holed up tight.
:Edit: Tidied it up a bit.
It's nine o'clock on a Saturday,
The regular pubs connect in,
There's an old negro sitting next to me,
an eyepatch and scruff on his chin
He says, "Hey, boy-o, come follow me
I'm not really sure where I goes,
But I'm sure to beat anyone complete,
With my bombs giving many blows",
la, la la, de dee daaa,
La la, de de daaaa dada
Set us a trap, you're the demoman,
set us a trap, tonight.
We're all in the need for some defense now,
And you'll have them holed up tight.
Now this medic, here, is a friend of mine,
And He'll buff me right up for free,
He's quick with a joke or to extinguish your smoke,
but there's some place that he'd rather be.
He says "These Spies, I believe zey are killing me,"
He says, as he stands in place,
"Vell I'm sure I could be of more help,
If they'd just get out of my face"
Ohh, la la la, dee dee daaaaah
La la, de de daaaah dada
This AFK spy is a pacifist,
Who never really loses a life
The Engy says "It's fine as cream gravy,"
But there's better use for his knife.
And the announcer is causing some stress,
As the scouts all get batted down,
And all the pyros create quite a mess,
But I'm fine up here, all alone
Set us a trap, you're the demoman,
Set us a trap, tonight.
We're all in a need for some defense now,
And you'll have them holed up tight.
It's a pretty good crowd for a Saturday,
The slots are all filled for a while,
There's some seeders that no one can see,
But in the end it's all worthwhile.
My life, depends on my survival,
But I'm safe for now up here,
They sit on the floor and take shots from afar,
as they try to dislodge me from here.
Oh, la la la, dee dee daaaaah
La la, de de daaah dadum
Set us a trap, you're the demoman,
set us a trap, tonight.
We're all in the need for some defense now,
And you'll have them holed up tight.
:Edit: Tidied it up a bit.
Last edited:






















