new mouse

Dieinpeace

Active Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
403
so right now i have this mouse

I am looking to replace as the mouse buttons are starting to have problems. Sometimes it click the right mouse button when i really click the left one. Sucks when you cloak as a spy instead of stab :( but anyways looking for suggests on what a good replace mouse would be. I like this mouse i have now its just starting to wear out :( so throw me some suggestions. Thanks


So i was just surfing through some mouses and came upon this one looks nice with the 3200 DPI. its cheap too.
 
Last edited:
ok the logitech G5
its a rllllly good mouse
i think most ppl on edge gamers woth gaming mouses have this
did i mention good?
 
I don't really think mouse recommendations help, it is so much based on personal preference. We'd also need a budget...

But I have a Razer Deathadder, and love it. Don't have one complaint...
 
ah ok my budget is 50 dollars if that helps. and yes i know G5's are great mouses. I will probly just buy another one when this one gets really bad. But wanted to know if maybe thier has been a mouse that has come out within the past 3 years or so. since that is how long i have had this mouse.
 
i've had my g5 for quite some time and it still works great, i abuse the hell out of it so i'd say buy one.
 
Back
Top