Achievements

TripleC

I made one post
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
22
I got my panzershcrech 500 kills yesterday on Flash. I am like 80 from my achievement on the bazooka. I already earned my 1000 rocket achievement though. So me question is if I have earned the 1000 rocket kills why did I not get the bazooka and panzershrech achievement at the same time?

Also any help on the proper spelling for panzershcrech would be great.:thumbup1:
 
I got my panzershcrech 500 kills yesterday on Flash. I am like 80 from my achievement on the bazooka. I already earned my 1000 rocket achievement though. So me question is if I have earned the 1000 rocket kills why did I not get the bazooka and panzershrech achievement at the same time?

Also any help on the proper spelling for panzershcrech would be great.:thumbup1:

I'm going to assume that you have more than 500 Panzerschreck kills:

1000 needed-420 (with bazooka, since 500-80=420)>500

That's why; you have more than the required 500 with the bazooka.
 
I think - and definitely could be wrong - that the 1000 kills is as the rocket class, not necessarily with the rocket weapon. So if you killed someone while playing as a bazooka guy, but used your M1 carbine, it counts towards the 1000 number. It does not though, count toward the 500 with the bazooka.

make sense?

like I said, could be wrong on this.
 
I got the 1000 rocket kills a couple of weeks ago. The individual 500 for both class in Axis and Allies showed 400 or so for both classes at the time I got the 1000 rocket kills. Still makes no sense to me. The m 1 is recorded seperately.
 
I think - and definitely could be wrong - that the 1000 kills is as the rocket class, not necessarily with the rocket weapon. So if you killed someone while playing as a bazooka guy, but used your M1 carbine, it counts towards the 1000 number. It does not though, count toward the 500 with the bazooka.

make sense?

like I said, could be wrong on this.

really? cool
 
I don't remember the particulars but it could be that the individual achievements were for the rocket class, one for Axis and one for Allies. Then the other achievement is for rocket kills. You can get rocket kills without being a rocket class simply by picking up a dropped weapon.
 
I think - and definitely could be wrong - that the 1000 kills is as the rocket class, not necessarily with the rocket weapon. So if you killed someone while playing as a bazooka guy, but used your M1 carbine, it counts towards the 1000 number. It does not though, count toward the 500 with the bazooka.

make sense?

like I said, could be wrong on this.


This is correct, I have the MG and Support 1000 kill awards, but I only have the MG42and BAR 500 awards because I pick up weapons I prefer over the weapons I have.
 
I think - and definitely could be wrong - that the 1000 kills is as the rocket class, not necessarily with the rocket weapon. So if you killed someone while playing as a bazooka guy, but used your M1 carbine, it counts towards the 1000 number. It does not though, count toward the 500 with the bazooka.

make sense?

like I said, could be wrong on this.

Yep,
For the 1000 with x class achievements all kills while you were playing as that class count toward that achievement.

But for the get 500 kills with x weapon achievements it only counts when you get a kill with that weapon.
 
I have all the achievements I need, I log onto an ego server, I enjoy myself whilst having fun with a lot of good guys, what other achievements do I need?
I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ
 
I think - and definitely could be wrong - that the 1000 kills is as the rocket class, not necessarily with the rocket weapon. So if you killed someone while playing as a bazooka guy, but used your M1 carbine, it counts towards the 1000 number. It does not though, count toward the 500 with the bazooka.

make sense?

like I said, could be wrong on this.

No, your correct.
 
I got my panzershcrech 500 kills yesterday on Flash. I am like 80 from my achievement on the bazooka. I already earned my 1000 rocket achievement though. So me question is if I have earned the 1000 rocket kills why did I not get the bazooka and panzershrech achievement at the same time?

Also any help on the proper spelling for panzershcrech would be great.:thumbup1:

the actual panzer and bazooka class counts as a kill..so as long as you are that class...any kill you get with either a pistol or bazooka or knife..or even if you pick up a gun counts...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top