Egypt 24/7 Needs

Status
Not open for further replies.

emperorcaesar

I made one post
Joined
Nov 9, 2008
Messages
28
To have some Admins on at night. It seems that whenever I get on to the server at night there are never Admins and that there is always swearing and offending statements said on this server.

I get on around 9 PM to 1 AM. I am on the West Coast.
 
ask some admins in-game that you have friended to come into the server.
Other than that, there isn't much I can do. I have school and other events coming up so I can't be on that late.
 
I have been playing a lot of egypt lately so I will try and get on later at night to assist. Not to hijack the thread in any way, but on the topic of egypt needs; I was on earlier and there was a massive and extended (~1-2min) lag spike that was felt by most of the players on the server. Were the servers undergoing any maintenance earlier?
 
same with me, add me I havent been on egypt as much as id like to so if you need help let me know.
 
i'm usually there at night, just haven't been the last couple days... lol and then we get this post :P
 
Just add some admins to your friends list. Admins do have a life, they are not always at the computer. I would just add a few and if theres a problem call them.

Lock please :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top