Task Manager

Major Payne

EGO Zealot
Joined
May 29, 2008
Messages
1,514
Why does it look like this? I can't switch to anything besides processes.

TaskMngr.jpg
 
Double-Click on any part of the "beige" area surrounding the processes, and you'll be back to normal, partner!!! :)
 
I want to say Virus. Try this. Go on the guest account and see if it does the same thing.
 
He's running Avast!, that's impossible. :biggrin:

But try both suggestions. It's possible that it is a virus. If the guest account shows the same thing, it probably is. If the guest account is normal, then it's just the double-click issue.
 
from whats running on thier i would say its probly a virus. do a scan just be safe because i see some stuff on thier that looks like spyware to me.
 
it's not a virus, he just double clicked on any of the gray areas and it went to minimal mode, if he double clicks it again, it goes back to normal, it's a feature of any windows xp, 2k, or vista. try it for yourself.
 
it's not a virus, he just double clicked on any of the gray areas and it went to minimal mode, if he double clicks it again, it goes back to normal, it's a feature of any windows xp, 2k, or vista. try it for yourself.

Yeap, hes right, know for experience!!!!:thumbup1:
 
You guys are awesome! Thank you so much.

I'll do a scan though since it does look like I have a lot of crap in there
 
Yeap, hes right, know for experience!!!!:thumbup1:
Hey, I got it right first. Where's my e-peen cookie? :chair: j/k ;)

Glad you got it working again! And running an A/V scan is never a bad thing anyway. Those lil' buggers like to slip in using just about anything.
 
Back
Top