T Thereven EGO Zealot Joined Feb 21, 2009 Messages 1,668 Apr 22, 2009 #1 Hey, how long have we had an arena map server for?
C Cupcake Active Member Joined Nov 10, 2008 Messages 385 Apr 22, 2009 #2 Server stats doesn't list an arena maps server?
T Thereven EGO Zealot Joined Feb 21, 2009 Messages 1,668 Apr 22, 2009 #3 It does now, but there wasn't one there last time I looked. I think it was last week when I checked.
A Atten Thread Thumper Joined Jul 16, 2008 Messages 1,005 Apr 22, 2009 #4 It is the fun server, renamed, but still locked as usual. http://edgegamers.org/forums/showpost.php?p=738980&postcount=140 We don't have an arena server. Click to expand...
It is the fun server, renamed, but still locked as usual. http://edgegamers.org/forums/showpost.php?p=738980&postcount=140 We don't have an arena server. Click to expand...
H Haggus McGee Forum Fiend Joined Apr 12, 2008 Messages 652 Apr 22, 2009 #6 We had one in the summer of 2008, I loved it and filled it with black cat and a few others everyday. I miss it
We had one in the summer of 2008, I loved it and filled it with black cat and a few others everyday. I miss it