Bill Mauldin is alive and well. Chapter 7

Quaffer

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
3,824
picture.php


Yo! Bones, Quaffer.

Yeah Angreifen?

I'm depending on you =(eGO)=s to be a steadying influence for the =(e)=s.


Chapter 6

Chapter 8
 
Last edited:
They were all done by Bill Mauldin. Hence the title. I have tweaked a few of the captions to make them more relevant to edge gamers.

Bill Mauldin was an infantryman and a cartoonist during World War II. He had been there and done that. He drew what he knew. He is considered by some (myself included) to be the finest cartoonist of WWII.

The late Charles Schultz would always dedicate the veterans day Peanuts strip to Mauldin. Snoopy was always going to look Mauldin up on Veterans day and quaff a few rootbeers. You can find more of Mauldin's work in my profile albums or Google Bill Mauldin images.

To all the dogfaces out there, I lift high my mug.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top