- Joined
- Aug 3, 2008
- Messages
- 480
I play in ego's strand server almost everyday on my custom built pc. Today i went on and the server was almost full(30 or so people). my comp froze for the first time ever. I rebooted and went back in but there was only 16 people in the server wich tells me i wasnt the only one to have a problem. then my comp froze again and would'nt reboot. I started it in advanced options(F8) and had to fix some problems before it would reboot. then i went back on dods and there is only 2 people in strand wich is unheard of at this time of day. Did the server mess up my comp? everthing is pointing to the server as being the cause of my freeze followed by inability to reboot. like i saide my comp's a very fast home built machine that has not frozen since i built it a year ago. this accompanied by the server emptying and staying empty is troubling. Im affraide to go back to strand.












