Energy Drinks!

i was reading all the posts thinking WTF no one likes bawls, thanks twistedz. Bawls hands down beats every other energy drink, doesn't taste like the rest and packs a huge punch. I also have tasted atleast once every energy drink there is.
 
Redbull is my favorite.

Spike Shooter though is the strongest I've ever tried.
 
i was reading all the posts thinking WTF no one likes bawls, thanks twistedz. Bawls hands down beats every other energy drink, doesn't taste like the rest and packs a huge punch. I also have tasted atleast once every energy drink there is.

HAHAHA i was gonna buy a bottle of Bawls once, but then all my friends started bagging on me so i settled with a Rockstar.
 
My choice drink is 5 Hour.... I cannot ingest large amounts of caffiene or guarana because they make me sick... 5 Hour works well and just as advertised, there is no crash when it wears off... and yes... it works for about five hours... :)
 
ED, normal or green lime or whatever.

I have no clue do you people drink it anywhere else than here (in Finland) but it's pretty much the only one I drink, IF I do. I'm not really that much in to energy drinks. Sure they last long as you dont just drink a 0.5 litre bottle in like 4 mins, but they cost more =(

But yeah, ED is mah drink.
 
The best EVER was the snapple elements line of drinks, with my favorite being Rain. Unfortunately they discontinued them a few years ago.... I am so sad, seriously, best drinks ever.

http://www.elementsbev.com/

although... they were better in the glass bottles before they switched them all to aluminum... of course they are gone now and any bottle would be better than no drink at all.
 
Only tasted Battery, Shot, Red Bull, Shark, Burn and Pure Energy. Of those I like Red Bull and Shark best. I want to taste this "Monster" everyone is talking about :D
 
Its called RED LINE... and well... its like liquid cocaine.. will keep you up for HOURS and no devastating sudden drop of energy... seriously, the first time i took it:

My boss gave me a RED LINE because i was so tired at my bartending job and didnt think i'd make it throughout the night. It was raining outside and i swear that i started to see the individual rain drops in slow motion... I never had the ca-hones to try 2 at once, but this stuff is serious. Its in the Dietary Supplement aisle, TAKE THE DRINK NOT THE PILLS! DRINK > PILLS.


Oh, and i have tried just about EVERY different type of energy drink, nothing comes close to this, not even B12 shots (i had a low Vitamin B12 count and so i had these shots PRESCRIBED) or those 6 hour energy shots or Bawls..

RED LINE = FREAKING INTENSE!
 
Last edited:
I cant believe no one's posted this...
bonkenergydrink-copy.jpg
 

i was reading all the posts thinking WTF no one likes bawls, thanks twistedz.


Why repeat whats already been said :)

The best EVER was the snapple elements line of drinks, with my favorite being Rain. Unfortunately they discontinued them a few years ago.... I am so sad, seriously, best drinks ever.

http://www.elementsbev.com/

OMG! Those were the best.. Rain was made from pear cactus if i recall right and it was indeed the best :)... Fire was good too

I think the (Glass) bottle design is what first got my attention
 
Last edited:
Only tasted Battery, Shot, Red Bull, Shark, Burn and Pure Energy. Of those I like Red Bull and Shark best. I want to taste this "Monster" everyone is talking about :D

monster is one of the originals along with red bull that started the whole craze, personally i'd take a red bull.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top