Scam

Kascade got his account hacked too...
He tried the bad link thing too. :(
 
Thanks for the warning. :D
Sorry that had to happen to ya
 
I would like to inform everyone that I just got my steam account back under my control and I will have to go back and add all my friends back thanks a lot for everyone understanding
 
Thanks all for all the support and help. My account has been restored to it's rightful owner!

<3 steam support

edit: Please unblock me from steam if you did. kat-24 got her account back as well.
Sorry if the guy was trying to get you guys as well!
 
Last edited:
kat-24 got his account hacked, but valve reset his passwords for him. The jerk the took his account got him banned on eGO servers. He'll be posting a contest ban soon. I hope the admins will be understanding about this and give him his access back...

Also, when you get a link from someone, read what the url says. I've seen urls like:

ssteamcomunity
steamcomun1ty
steamcomunityy

So make sure they're spelled right.

Also, once I got a pathetic attempt at a "real" valve site, although the site was made with "myfreesitebuilder.com", and had a gigantic banner at the top. Foolish, foolish hackers...
 
Dont give your password to annnyywheeeerreee.

Searchin Steam for the group is the safest way I suppose.
 
It's great to hear you guys got your accounts back!
I haven't seen any of these links, but then again I wouldn't have opened them either.
 
Yup. If anyone has me on steam; block me for the time being. I just put in a ticket to steam support. Hopefully all will be fixed.

P.S. Thank you jaxory for the help.

Sorry to hear that man. Hope your account doesn't get a VAC
 

Latest posts

Back
Top