My New Big Screen (Pictures)

Even the best consumer HD projector wont match a Plasma/LCD HDTV.

I don't know what you're talking about. A 1080p DLP projector will give the same resolution as a 1080p TV.

The noticeable difference is that a TV is smaller, so the pixels are smaller. So you can sit closer to a TV before you see the pixels. If you had a 70" TV beside a 70" projection screen, both running at 1080p, there would be no difference. They would be "identical."
 
I don't know what you're talking about. A 1080p DLP projector will give the same resolution as a 1080p TV.

The noticeable difference is that a TV is smaller, so the pixels are smaller. So you can sit closer to a TV before you see the pixels. If you had a 70" TV beside a 70" projection screen, both running at 1080p, there would be no difference. They would be "identical."

Exactly! My projector cost me 1/4th price of a Big Screen with twice the screen size.
 
i just use my 52" LCD. I used the HDMI port to make the resolution even better but was bottlenecked by my GPU :( but now taht my new one is on the way I am pumped to try the HDMI again!!!
 
plasma or lcd have backlighting where a hd projector doesn't You will need a very dark room for projector
 
I just don't like projectors too much because I find they aren't as bright, don't have as high of a contrast ratio, and the colors aren't as sharp. That's just from my personal experience though.
 
Dude! My friend did the same thing but its the entire wall, ITS HUGE!!
But this is pretty freaking sweet considering the clearity.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top